Not That Bad part 2 •🐀Bruno x Reader🐀•

[Your pov]

I was getting ready to go find Bruno after all of these years. I needed to prove that he isn't a bad guy. I would know if he was. I'm the one who's his ex for crying out loud.

The sun was still out when I was walking to the Casita. I needed to ask someone if they knew where he could be.

While I was walking some rats were running towards the Casita and tripped me.

I'm not sure why, but I had a gut feeling to follow them. So I did just that.

-Time skip brought to you by Camilo saying MariBELLLL-

I followed the rats inside, thankfully not a lot of the Marigals were inside. They were helping the town with different things.

The rats crawled up to a painting and went...behind it?

I examined the painting and figure out that behind it was a hole in the wall.

Well that's weird.

I climbed through the hole, and was in a room I've never seen before. There was a chair, a little stage, rats, and to my left there was a little drawing of a plate that was labeled 'Bruno'.

I realized what this meant.

There's no way...

I heard footsteps and just...froze.

I saw a figure. The silhouette was talking to the rats? Like children?
The figure picked up a rat and walked into the lighting of the room I was standing in.

It was Bruno.
He hasn't even noticed I'm standing here. But it was nice. I haven't seen him in years, he still looked the same. Just older.

Then he looked my way, then jumped and kinda screamed.

We were looking at each other like we couldn't believe this. I couldn't believe this.

"Y/n...?" He trailed out his question.

"You've been living in the walls of the Casita this whole time?" I asked.

Bruno stared and slowly nodded.

"But...why?" I was so confused.

"Heh, it's a long story Y/n." Bruno looked away.

"I have time."

He looked back at me.

"Are you sure? This is me we're talking about. Whatever I have to say or whatever I see is bad. You know that." He seemed upset.

"But I don't believe that's true. I have time. Explain why your back here. Explain why you abandoned everyone. Especially me and your family." This didn't make sense.

"I did it to protect my family Y/n. Along with you."

407 words
I'll make part 3 sometime not sure when though.
I hope you Bruno simps enjoy this!
Bye!!! <3