The Chaos of Shopping

I did this in one day and I'm proud of myself. Hopefully next chapter shouldn't take as long to get out.

Ps: this was supposed to come out yesterday but I never got around to it.

————————————————————————

First on the list: Chongyun and Xingqiu

"Alright, let's go!" Bennett exclaimed, running after Chongyun and Xingqiu in the distance. Razor followed.

"Where did they go?" Bennett asked. The two looked around before Razor spotted them.

"There!" He shouted. The two ran in their direction, and lost them again. Bennett saw them.

"I found them! Follow me!" He shouted. This continued for a bit before they finally followed them into a bookstore.

"Look! The new novel is out!" Xingqiu exclaimed. Chongyun was more focused on a new volume of a manga.

"Yes! Let's get them both!" They exclaimed. As they looked at one another, they turned and saw Bennett and Razor too.

"Oh. Hey guys!" Chongyun waved a bit...

"Sorry about that, I got carried away with the shopping and dragged Xingqiu along with me." Chongyun explained.

"It's alright, that makes sense." Bennett said.

"Why are you in different clothes?" Xingqiu asked.

"That's not important." Bennett replied.

"Four." Razor said. Bennett sighed.

"Yep. Alright, two more of us to gather!" Bennett exclaimed. Chongyun and Xingqiu nodded. Meanwhile, in the distance, Fischl was staring at them. As they began to move, she quickly hid...

"Look!" Chongyun shouted, pointing. Everyone turned quickly, hoping to see Fischl or Barbara.

"The manga is on sale!" He said. There was a moment of silence. A few seconds later they were walking out with manga.

"I've been needing to catch up to this." Bennett said, holding a volume of a manga. After walking a bit longer, they hadn't found anything until—

"Look!" Razor shouted, pointing. They all turned to see that he was pointing at a food stand, and his stomach was growling.

"L-Let's get food then continue the search." Bennett decided. They all agreed. After buying two pretzels, the four sat down and began eating.

"It's like they're purposely avoiding us." Chongyun said.

"I mean, they're girls after all. I'm sure they don't want to hang out with a bunch of boys." Xingqiu was explaining before they heard someone approach.

"Hey guys." Barbara greeted. She was holding a few bags of clothes. They all stared blankly.

"Sorry, I got carried away shopping..." She explained.

"Nah, it's fine. I just wanted everyone to shop together since we did all meet up." Bennett explained, looking away. As he did, he spotted a familiar eyepatch quickly move behind a corner.

"It seems you went shopping by yourselves too!" Barbara exclaimed.

"W-Well we got distracted!" Chongyun exclaimed back. As they argued, Bennett stood up and walked to where he saw the eyepatch. As he neared the corner, the eyepatches turned it as well. Fischl and Bennett made eye contact.

"Ah!" They both exclaimed. A few people walked past, also getting startled from the "Ah"

"S-Sorry— hey!" Bennett was saying before Fischl turned the corner again. Bennett quickly turned to see Fischl hunched over but the ground.