𝟱. 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺

I can feel my heart beat in my throat. How could we lose Cheongsan? And with we I mainly mean myself because I was so stupid to let him go back alone. 

"Suhyeok" I look at him. "Go with them"

"What about you?"

"I'll be right behind you"

The boy nods and starts to make his way to the hose. While everyone is distracted, I kick the window open behind me. I jump into the room, scratching myself by a piece of glass. The zombies in the room rush towards me, but don't do anything.

"Am I just as ugly as you in your eyes?" I say to the zombie besides me.

The only response I get is snarling back. I nod my head and make my way out of the room. I walk along the hallways, studying the zombies.

'Go back. You have to go back'

"Who is there?"

I turn around, but don't see anyone besides the zombies. 

'Go back'

"Go back where?"

The pain in my head becomes worse. I kneel down a bit, trying not to scream it out. I hit myself a few times, hoping this is just some act out of dehydration. 

"Come on. Don't act stupid"

I force my legs to gather all of their strength and lift myself off the ground. 

"Cheongsan!"

Me screaming doesn't make the zombies any more happy. But I continue.

"Lee Cheongsan!"

I run through the hallway. My legs rush down the stairs, in the hopes of finding him there. The entire hallway is blocked by a crowd of zombie-mates. I take a deep breathe and slowly start to make my way through them. 

"Cheongsan?"

My eyes scan all the zombies, hoping my friend didn't join the cult. I suddenly start smelling an iffy smell. It's strong. But it's familiar. It's the same smell from the cafeteria. 

"Are you here?"

I walk into the classroom besides me. It seems like it's the source of the smell. There are only two zombies in this room, me excluded. 

"H-Hara"

My head turns. The storage room. I walk over there and try opening the door, but it won't budge.

"Who's there?"

I can hear the lock click. The door opens a bit. My heart skips a few beats when I lock eyes with a familiar face.

"You shithead why did you-"

Cheongsan covers my mouth with his hand and pulls me with him into the small room. As soon as he lets go of me, I hit him.

"I told you to go back to the group, what are you doing here?"

"There were too many zombies. I couldn't go around them"

I sigh sadly. "Sorry, I should've gone with you"

"It's alright. Did you find Suhyeok?"

"He's safe. Everyone moved to the second floor, we should go there too"

"Which room?"

"I think it was the broadcasting room. I'm not sure"

"We should try it. If it's not it we'll find a way out"