Pay Attention To Me ~Camilo x Reader~

[Camilo's pov]

What the heck?!

It happened again. Y/n came to the Casita and is hanging out with everyone but me. Even though I'm their boyfriend.

Am I jealous of the rest of my family getting more attention from Y/n than me?

Maybe.

A little.

Yes I am.

Y/n is currently hanging with Dolores. No clue why, and no clue what the heck they're doing.

"Ugh!" I put my face in my pillow.

Sure maybe her room is cool, but mine is just as cool as my sister's!

Cause I mean there's no way that they're getting bored of me.
Or at least I hope so.

-Time skip brought to you by "Bruno! Your room is the wOrSt!"-

A few hours as went by and I've tried to find Y/n. They're never where I am searching. They're moving around constantly.

I went to the kitchen where my Tía Julieta was making food.
Y/n was talking to her.

YES! FINALLYYYYY!

I sort of speed walked towards them.

"Y/n!" I hugged them from behind, smiling.

"Hey camaleón," They said, sounding kinda surprised.

"I've been looking for you everywhere!" It was only after I said that I realized how desperate I sounded.

"Is everything ok Camilo? Was something wrong?" Y/n kinda freaked out.
They've been somewhat scared something bad is going to happen to the miracle ever since there were cracks in the Casita.

"Everything's fine querida/o. Just...I missed you." I tried to whisper. I didn't need my Aunt to see how clingy I can be.

"Aw, that's cute." They whispered smiling.

God I love their smile.

"Thank you? Sooooo wanna hang out?" I was trying my best to not seem or sound needy. I think I'm failing.

"Um, sure." They agreed.

I felt myself smile softly. I stopped hugging them and grabbed their hand.

"Then come on!" I dragged them outside and towards the village.

"I thought we were going to hang out in your room." They stated.

"You know how my mom is. Doesn't trust me apparently." I reminded them.

"Well you are a flirt." They bluntly commented.

"Yeah, but in the best way." I smirked at them, still having our hands connected.

"Is there a best way?" They smirked back.

"Not sure, but at least you like it." I bumped my arm into theirs slightly.

"Uh huh. Sure." Y/n looked at me for a second then back around the village.

Time went by and we ended up by the mountains surrounding the Encanto. The sun was starting to set.

"Hey Camilo, tell me why you wanted to hang out so bad."

"Oh um, well you know how I be kinda clingy sometimes." I didn't want to tell them I was jealous of my own family.

"Kinda? Ok sure. But why else?" I hate how they can read me like a book.

"Fine. I maybe was jealous of the attention the rest of my family was getting from you amor." I explained.

"Wowww. You were jealous just because I was hanging out with your family?"

I nodded, "It's stupid I know. But you were even hanging out with Abuela. Abuela! You don't even really like her!"

"Your right, I don't. But you should have told me sooner." I felt their eyes on me.

I turned slightly and looked at them. They looked so gorgeous in the lighting the sunset was providing.

"I just didn't wanna seem desperate or extremely clingy." I sighed.

They took one of my hands in theirs, "I wouldn't have cared. And honestly I find it really cute when your clingy."

"Thanks mi vida. I love you." I responded with one of my hands in theirs still. Our fingers were intertwined, it felt so nice.

"I love you too camaleón." I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

Then we stared at each other. Taking each other, and the sunset, in. The moment was so nice.

I saw them lean in somewhat. My body froze. They kept getting closer until our lips were almost connected. Sorta like our hands.

Then, they kissed me. It was a bold move, especially since I'm normally the first one to lean in.
I naturally kissed back. I just couldn't help myself I guess.

We pulled apart. Then I laughed quietly, "Wow, look at you making moves. So who's the flirt now?"

"Still you, but I guess I learned from the best flirt I know." They smirked again.

"Wow, I'm honored." I was staring into their eyes. They were so beautiful.

"As you should." They still had the annoying but adorable smirk on their face.

I guess they did learn from the best.

777 words
Longest chapter so far!!!
This was really cute honestly.

And now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if Dolores heard everything-
Eh, whatever. Her problem.

Sorry I haven't written in a few days. 1: I didn't have a lot of motivation, and 2: I've been busy. So here we are.

Anyways bye! <3