Chapter 30

(Jasper POV)

It's been three whole weeks and the Jamie Alex subject was never brought up again.....until today. It was noon and Jamie and I decided to stay in bed and cuddle for the whole Saturday. I traced his arm and he reached up kissing my cheek. Prior to those three weeks...we haven't touched each other ethier.

"Jamie, you know what I can really go for right now?"

"Your the captin." he said granting my permission to speak. I kissed him slowly and trailed down his neck causing him to moan.

"Jaspy....no" he breathed. I slid my hands over his naked thigh, hooking my finger around his briefs. He grabbed my wrist.

"Seriously....no"

"Why not?" I cocked my eyebrow up.

"Because...." he looked away.

"Because what?" My attitude was getting the best of me.

"Because it wouldn't feel right doing this to Alex..he doesn't deserve this. Atleast let me talk to him befor-"

"Jamie what the fuck does me and you making love have to do with Alex?!?!! Do you still have feelings for him!?" I yelled getting out of my own bed.

He didn't answer, but his silence spoke louder than his words. I grabbed my car keys and walked out.

"Jasper is everything okay?" My dad stopped me with a coffee mug in his hands and his robe and fuzzy slippers on.

"Does it look like it?" I snapped and he moved out the way. If Jamie didn't want to satisfy me I know who would. after driving recklessly to my moms house. She wasn't home and Danny's car was here. I used my key to open the door and stormed down the hall to his room. He was in the shower. I stripped down and opened the bathroom door and slipped into the shower unnoticed.
I pinned him to the shower wall and buried myself inside of him. He screamed.

"Is this what you want?" I growled thrusting in and out.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I flipped him around using the shower wall to hold him up against as I picked him up, fucking him mercilessly.

"J-j-Jasper wait...." I thrusted into his tight hole faster while he cried out.

"Yes....Ohhhhh shit" he moaned wrapping his hands around my neck tightly as the steaming a water dripped all over us. I pounded my brother the sounds of him moaning my name, begging me to go harder filled the bathroom. This was so hot to me, I felt a build up in my stomach. Brought him down and pushed him to his knees.

"Suck" I commanded him. and he did so without hesitation.

"Ughh.....Daniel..." I came into his mouth and bought him back up to kiss me. I tasted myself all over his tongue. He jerked himself off and I decide that maybe I should help him. Mom always said brothers take care of eachother. LOVE eachother. I grabbed his shaft and stroked slowly but steady and watched his cum spill all over my hand as he groaned loudly. I let the shower water rinse our little mess away.
******

"Any particular reason why your joining me this lovely weekend?" my brother was sitting on the counter tearing the crust off of a peanut butter sandwhich.

"Jamie won't put out so, I came to some one who would." I joked. "And I missed you bro."

"So your angry Jamie didn't fell like getting pounded. I mean Jamie really missed out, because I had a hell of a time. But you sure that's really why your here?"

"Jamie has feelings for someone eles and that's why he didn't want too. He felt it wouldn't be right...Alex didn't deserve this" I said angrily.

"Woah....dead Alex?"

"Yeah , some how he's alive and he's a cunning devious piece of shit." I spat.

"Calm down....I told you things wouldn't work out...you have me" he finished his sandwich.

"Your not helping. I Love Jamie....but me and you...that's different."

"I understand" he got off the counter and pushed past me.

"No bab- er Danny it's not I didn't mean like that" I reached out for him.

"No you did...you were right you came to use me not because you missed me. But it's better than no attention at all." He walked away sadly.

I did just come to use him....its kind of became my thing now. when Jamie won't do something then Daniel would jump at the chance, to try and one up Jamie. I'm going to have to break it off with Danny...its dangerous and I have a boyfriend. I should do it now, while I'm here. I walked into his room slowly to see him scrolling through Instagram liking pictures. I'm tired of hurting his feelings.

"Danny it's over....I don't want to be anything more than family.....im sorry but I just can't do it anymore."

"What?!" He looked up quickly.

"You heard me. It's for the best. To be fair it wasn't a true relationship, I value the one I have with Jamie more. I'm not trying to come off and cruel or a jerk" but that's exactly what it sounded like. I didn't want to tell him about Alex and the video.

"Okay you can leave now." he mumbled.

I turned to walk out.

"Wait" he stood up. "I hate you"his voice was shaky and uneven.

That felt like a slap in the face but it was one that I deserve.
******