𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

[𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒]

𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒, 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
closed. I released him to let him move around. London fell asleep in my arms, crying. He shared personal things with me about his family and ended up crying. Seeing him break down, I don't think I've ever felt a more painful feeling.

Mom and Dad had came in last night while London was asleep, I didn't wake him or do anything to disturb him. Mom saw us like this; her eyebrows just rose and she muttered and 'oh' before leaving. I assumed she told Dad not to bother us.

I was staring up at the ceiling when London whispered my name. "Paris."

I looked down at him. "Hmm?"

"Hi."

"Hi."

"How'd you sleep?"

  "I'd say okay. I had a good dream, you and Brooklyn were in it."

"What we're we doing?"

"You guys were arguing over me, I honestly thought it was funny," I said, chuckling a little.

"Hm," he acknowledged. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"I'm actually going to try to cook for you this morning."

"Really?" His lips curled up and he quickly covered his mouth, his eyebrow raised.

"Yeah. So what, are you doubting my cooking skills."

"Not at all." He shook his head, and played with the end of the covers, not looking at me.

Oh, he was definitely doubting my cooking skills.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I inquired.

"Three egg whites and two pieces of French toast."

"Okay." I kissed him, not caring that both of us had bad morning breath and got up.

"Make some egg whites for yourself, too. I've been seeing you eating too many regular eggs, and I don't need you getting high cholesterol."

"Sure, London."

After spending ten minutes in the bathroom, I went downstairs to cook. I brought out a bowl, the pan, butter, and the carton of eggs.

London came down after his trip to the bathroom. While cracking the eggs over the bowl, it was hard for me to not get any yolk in there, eggs shells, too.

I could feel him standing over me.

"Here, let me help you," he murmured, reaching in front of me.

"No!" I protested. "Let me do this by myself, if I don't then I'm never going to learn."

"Okay," he sighed, and went to go sit at the counter. "Paris, when did you find out you were rich?" That was a sudden question.

  "When did I find out I was rich? Well, my parents are rich, not me. But I found out last year, when I found out what my dad does for a living."