☆Twelve☆

🔞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The phone kept ringing and it was starting to annoy Steve. He glanced at the caller and ran his tongue over his teeth.

"Levi?"

"Ugh, yes. The ex," Harley said, "He won't stop calling me. He stopped me before we got here,"

"I see," Steve nodded and pushed open his door, "You can use this room. Um, it's my bedroom,"

"I gathered," She laughed, "The shield is in the corner, so I guess I did get to see your shield,"

"True," Steve smiled, "You can sit on my bed while you talk to him. I just need to do something,"

Harley nodded and sat down answering the call, "I told you to leave me alone, Levi!"

Steve took his jacket off, dropping it on a chair. He ran his hands through his hair and studied Harley as she told her ex to get a life. He smirked and made his way over to her, making her look up and frown. He put his finger to his lips and she rolled her eyes.

"Levi, look," Harley sighed, "You are just my boss now. Nothing more. I don't honestly care that you still want to marry me. You hurt me but fucking that idiot I work with. No, I'm not interested in going for coffee. Levi-no! Stop!"

Steve dropped to his knees in front of her, spreading her legs wide.

"What are-"

"Shh. Carry on talking," Steve whispered.

"No, oh my god!" Harley hissed out when Steve pressed his finger against her clit, "No, I, uh, no Levi,"

Steve hooked his fingers into her underwear and dragged them down her legs, throwing them over his shoulder. He sent her a smirk and Harley's breath caught in her throat as he buried his face between her legs, after pushing her dress up to her waist.

Harley groaned loudly as Steve ran his tongue around her clit and forced a finger inside. She squeaked trying to move but he pushed her back down, keeping his hand on her stomach.

"O-oh," Harley breathed out, "No, L-Levi. I, uh, fuck, am...ugh,"

Steve grinned widely and added another finger, savouring the taste on his tongue. He decided to pick up the pace of his fingers and curled them upwards. He sucked at her clit, enjoying the way she shook under his tongue and he knew that she was getting close.

"Fuck!" Harley cried out, "M-more! I'm gonna, ah!"

Harley dropped her hands to his hair, and Steve closed his eyes as she cum hard on his tongue, yanking his hair. Steve groaned at how wet she had become and he could barely hear her ex-boyfriend yelling down the phone.

He gave her one last lick and pulled away, wiping his mouth with his hand. Harley was panting hard on the bed and he picked the phone up, holding it to his ear.

"Who the hell are you with? Are you fucking someone else while you're on the phone?"

"What if she was? Would you have a problem with that?" Steve asked.

"I'm going to fucking kill you! Get away from my girlfriend,"

"Right. I'm pretty sure she is just your ex and I'm going to fuck her now and make her scream out my name," Steve said, "By the time I'm done with her, she won't be able to walk straight and will forget you ever existed. Bye,"

Steve hung up on Levi yelling and he shoved his trousers down, climbing over Harley who was still trying to catch her breath, "You good?"

"Just fuck me already," Harley said, with a slight growl to her voice. Steve grunted slightly as she yanked him down, their lips crashing against each other's hard, their teeth almost hitting.

Steve almost tore his shirt off as he tried to kick his boxers across the room. Harley moved further up the bed, their lips not parting for one second. Steve had to drag his lips away from her's so he could carefully peel her out of her dress. She still had the party to go back to. He dropped it to the floor, shortly followed by her bra.

"Oh, fuck!" He groaned out as he slammed himself inside her, "I'm going to fuck you hard, sweetheart,"

"Good," Harley said.

Steve sucked on her bottom lip, "I'll make you forget your ex,"

Harley whimpered as Steve began to pound into her, the bed slamming against the wall. She arched her back as he sat up, holding the tops of her thighs. He stared down at her watching her breasts move with each thrust. He wanted to mark her skin. Yet he also knew it was a bad idea.

Steve withdrew from her making her protest but he flipped her over, pushing her face down onto the mattress before he pushed back inside. Harley let out a hearty groan and he bit into his lip, smacking her ass slightly.

"O-oh!" She shot out.

"Like that?" Steve asked and smacked her ass again, "Fuck. You're so tight,"

"H-harder," Harley begged, "P-please. Fuck me harder!"

Steve reached forward and wrapped his hand around her throat, pulling her up against his body, a small yes leaving her lips. Harley reached behind her and held onto his hips as he sped his thrusts up, hitting every single nerve inside her. Steve squeezed his eyes shut and groaned.

"Sweetheart," He growled out, "Cum for me,"

Harley tightened and screamed out Steve's name as she came hard. Steve closely followed and his grip was hard around her throat. He thrust deep and hard a few more times before he let her throat go, letting her fall face-first onto the bed.

"Oh shit," He said, "I'm so sorry!"

Harley let out a small laugh, "Holy hell."

"Are you ok? Oh, god. I hurt you. I'm sorry. I got-"

"Shut up, Steve," Harley said rolling onto her back to look at him, "That, Captain, was fucking hot,"

"Don't do that,"

"Do what?"

"Call me Captain. Coming from your mouth it does things to me," Steve swallowed hard, "Let me check your throat,"

"Why?"

"I need to check for bruises," He muttered, "I don't want to hurt you,"

Harley grinned widely, "You didn't. I enjoyed it. Being fucked hard that is,"

Steve groaned, "Sweetheart, I can't go another round. Not when your brother's party is going on right now,"

"Oops," Harley giggled, "It isn't like we haven't done it before,"

"True but were at your home,"

"Again, true," Harley sat up, biting her lip, "Good thing I have my makeup with me. My lipstick is all over your face,"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────