Townsville

*Yawn*

A loud ass yawn is what I do immediately when I get up.

(B/N): Good morning idiot.

I tiredly look at (B/N).

(Y/N): Morning...

I get up lazily and reach for my phone and not feeling it.

I look around and see (B/N) with my phone in hand.

(Y/N): Give me my phone.

(B/N): What you hiding?

(Y/N): Blackmail of all varieties and 7 gigabytes of memes and if my phone breaks as you hold it.

(Y/N): Not even any healing in a video game or a respawn of any kind could fix you. It would make even hades would be jealous.

(B/N) then handed me my phone back.

(B/N): I was just playing chill out.

I then get up and head upstairs tiredly as I change and grab my school bag.

I then head back downstairs and to the door.

(B/N): Hey want me to give you a ride?

Eh why not I have zero respect for myself so even if he does embarrass me I wouldn't care.

(Y/N): Sure.

(B/N) then tossed me a helmet as I know now which vehicle he's taking me in.

The fucker is taking me on his motorcycle.

(Y/N): Shit...

Timeskip presented by (Y/N) holding on to (B/N) for his life as (B/N) almost hits every single vehicle on the rode.

Oh god.

(B/N): Oh come on I don't drive that badly.

I give (B/N) a death stare as he then rubs his own head with a nervous smile.

I then walk into the school and get into my first class as I sit in my seat.

The teacher is just teaching the lesson as I'm just bored which is very relatable.

I flipped through my notebook and start drawing Luffy from one piece as I kept drawing him with the teacher droning on and on.

My intent of being a vigilante kept coming to me like nicotine and a drug addict.

Class ends, finally my drawing of Luffy was half finished which surprised me.

Considering everything that I have seen through this town consisting monsters and regular robbers I believe that something is going to happen unless this is just the usual here.

Heading to my next class I stop at the vending machine as I pay for a snack, my senses started spinning out of control.

In shock I look around as I see someone walk past me.

The guy had blonde hair with streaks of orange at the back of his hair he gave an uneasy feeling.

He feels off...

My gut never let me down before so I better keep my guard up.

I didn't see his face.

Heading to my next class was a struggle for me since my body wanted to go away from class to escape the lesson's boredom.

As I get to my next class I take the empty seat which was surprisingly next to the guy that my instincts wanted to keep my guard up for.

I saw his face.