▪Chapter 31 (Gone)▪

(A/N: Hello! I hope everyone's day is going great! This is the last official chapter, however, some epilogue(s?) will be posted. Enjoy!)

     Hisako hummed while she dressed herself. Her clothing was black and green. Her mother stood by her, watching with what Hisako discerned was pride.

     "They're not stupid enough to go there, you know?" a crusty voice sounded from behind her. Hisako practically could hear his chapped lips. 

     "Obviously, Shiggy," she replied, glossing her lips with bright red lipstick. She smiled slightly as it reminded her of Katsuki's ruby red eyes. Her smile turned into a sneer as she remembered whom he chose. 

     She turned around to see Shigaraki, "It's so they stay in that alleyway. We'll be there, waiting. They'll also be split in opinion. Some wanting Izuku to go, others not wanting him to. If you were anything close to smart, you would know that."

     Shigaraki scowled, "We're low in forces. You killed off Dabi and Toga, and you're father is falling apart trying to do as you want. We have to wait until we can handle another blow."

     Hisako's eyes flickered, and it looked like her eyes were glowing a dark green. 

     "They are children. If we attack while they are low, it spells success for us," she practically growled out. 

     Shigaraki wanted to reply, but she said, "You are dismissed."

     He muttered under his breath, "You are a child, too."

. o O o . 

    "To be honest, Hisa," Izuku replied, his voice dark. The friends took a look at him, slightly frightened by his change in tone. He was always bright and sweet, his voice now said the opposite. 

     "I didn't miss you at all," he said, walking up to her casually and speaking as if about the weather. "In fact, I think I almost forgot about you."

     Hisako scowled, "As if I could do the same. You made my days apart some of the worst. Just the thought of you brought me into killing someone."

     "Glad you thought about me so much," Izuku said, getting closer and closer to the girl. The group stared, but they were ready if- no, when- the conflict began. 

     Hisako's eyes lowered, as if ashamed, "I had to watch Ma cry everyday."

     Izuku faltered, "Wh-What?"

     Hisako stopped the urge to smile, knowing that she hit a nerve. Izuku doesn't give up easily, a trait both good and bad. He never gave up loving his family. He only ever stopped loving his father when he left the family. He stopped loving Hisako after she finally pushed him to no return. 

     He never gave up on his mother. 

     Inko walked out of the building, balling her eyes out. Everyone finally understood where Hisako got her acting skills from. Inko looked like a broken woman, grieving over a child that died. 

     "My Izuku," she started to say in between cries. "My baby."

     Izuku stopped walking outright. In the back of his head, he knew this was a trap- that Inko never loved him and never will. But that tone, that tone reminded Izuku of before he was diagnosed quirkless, before he became disabled, before they met Katsuki. Before his parents started hating him. 

     "Ma," he seemed to breathe out. 

     Inko held out her arms, "Come here, My Baby. I missed you so much."