14

I finally gained the courage to leave my house. It was so bright when I stepped outside. Roxy pushed me to go back to the pizza plex.

So i did, i drove both of us back there. This gut feeling in my stomach was telling me not to go in. I decided to brush it off and move on.

Roxy held open the door for me and I entered the building. She walked in after me. I froze, what is wrong with me today?

I stepped slowly after roxy and she led me to the daycare. I saw moon putting the children to sleep, he didnt notice the door open.

He noticed us and kept glancing every so often. Roxy walked over to him and I followed. I expected moon to be more excited to see me but it was a plain old glance I was greeted by.

"Hi roxy, -

He stopped himself.

"What is your name? you must be new here"

Roxy looked confused, but so was I. Why was he acting like this?

"im y/n? moon whats up with you today? is this a prank or something?" i reply.

"ill remember that, and please call me by my real name, moondrop," he said.

He didnt like his nickname? What happened while I was gone? Roxy pulled me aside,

"what is up with him?" she asked.

"i dont know but its not funny" i replied.

We walk back over to moon. I grab his wrist and pull him away from roxy. I let go of him and look him in the eye.

"moon what is going on? tell me the truth, is this a joke" i ask him.

"y/n I do not know what you are talking about." he said back with a confused look.

I walk out of the daycare and sit down at one of the booths. Trying to think why he is acting like we first met. I know all of the animatronics are humans, but they still wear the metal suit on the outside.

Okay, at night they roam around without their covers so maybe that is when I should talk to moon again.

I ended the conversation with myself when roxy walked over and sat down in my booth.

"im sorry i dont know whats up with him." roxy apologized.

"its not your fault but i will figure out why he is acting like this." i told her.

I got up and left the booth. I head over to one of the backrooms with important files. I look through the names from the past workers to the present ones.

I soon find sun and moons files. It was updated recently, the paper is still a little warm. The paper says that they had an update yesterday.

I stumble upon roxys file and it falls out of place. I pick it up and the paper says that she was supposed to have an update.

How could she have an update if shes human? Unless it takes an impact on them when they get an update?

Wait, so moon is acting weird because of the update? roxy never had hers, so vanessa is probably looking for her.

Shit I have to find roxy. I put the files back and run out of the backroom. I look around the main area of the pizza plex and cant find roxy anywhere.

I run over to roxys room and see that she isnt there. Fuck, im to late. Roxy helped me and I cant even help her? What a good friend I am.

I walk out of her room and back to the daycare. I see moon cleaning up the daycare a little bit so I walk over to him.

I attempt to jump on his back but he moves out of the way before I could. I look at him confused and he looks back at me blankly.