nineteen.

no one's pov- irl!

irl!

the three girls had finally left their hotel room. while they were leaving the three boys were about to land. their flight was there a little bit earlier than it originally said.

val and chris were both extremely nervous. they'd be meeting for the first time in person. after countless facetimes, and conversations over text message, they'd finally be meeting. they wanted to be and to look perfect. neither would admit it but they care about what the other thinks of them. 

val's pov!- irl

my hands were shaking and i didn't know why. bella and lola were trying to calm me down, reminding me that everything would be ok. bella was driving us to the airport. i would've driven but i don't know if it's safe for me to be driving right now. 

"five more minutes guys!" bella said

"val why are u so nervous? they are going to love u, u know they already do." lola said

bella scoffed, "it's because she's meeting chris for the first time in real life. she likes him u idiot"

"no i don't" i said

"really? then why are u so nervous"

"i don't know. please just turn the music up" bella sighed but complied. harry styles was on. he always knew the way to my heart.

five minutes later

we were there. lola texted them asking where they were. we put on our masks and walked out of the car and into the airport. 

we were looking for like ten minutes trying to find each other. i think bella was the first one to spot nick. she squealed and just started fast walking while dragging me and lola behind her.

"ow bella my wrist" i said

"shut up look!" bella pointed to three boys who were looking everywhere, well everywhere except at them. she pointed to her lips, indicating to be quiet. bella walked up slowly and quietly behind nick. she grabbed his shoulders and said "boo".

nick screamed. of course he did. as if this wasn't already embarrassing enough. i just started laughing. chris, matt, and nick whipped their heads around. nick's hands were on his chest as he was trying to catch his breath. he looked really freaked out which made me laugh more.

the first one to do anything was chris. he hugged me first. at first, i didn't react. well to be fair i didn't really know how to. i didn't plan for him to hug me first, i was gonna hug him first. but i was too busy laughing at nick.

his arms were wrapped tightly around my waist and i put mine around his neck. it felt nice. he smelt good. that sounds really weird to say but it was true. it was really nice until nick cleared his throat. "guys i really hate to break this up because u know i'm ur biggest shipper but please i just wanna hug val" i laughed and broke the hug with chris. i hugged nick and then i hugged matt. 

once everyone was ready we walked out to the car. i sat in the back, lola took the front seat so i had to. i sat in the back row with chris next to me.

the car ride was kind of awkward, no one really knew what to say. thankfully nick said something, "so what are we doing first"

"well we're gonna go to the hotel first obviously then we can do whatever u guys want to do" lola responded.

"can we just stay in the hotel? i'm tired" matt complained.

"matt shut up there is so much left in the day" nick slapped him. everyone laughed at him.

"there is a pool in the hotel if u guys wanna do that while matt sleeps" i suggested.

"that sounds fun. can we go to the pool? please" now it was chris speaking. 

"yeah let's do that. that sounds like a lot of fun" bella nodded.

"okay great. we have a plan, now let me try to sleep please" matt said.

"ok everyone be quiet." i said

"thank u val"

"anything for u matty"

the car ride was silent now. everyone was doing their own thing while we let matt take a nap. the only noise was the sound coming from the speaker of the car and my phone. i was watching tiktoks, chris was also watching.

we arrived at the hotel a little later. we woke matt up and helped them bring their stuff up to their room. they got the room that was connected to our room so we would be right next door. once they got settled we started getting ready for the pool.

author's note!

i feel like the end was a little rushed tbh but whateves