Till death do us part

Willow walked from the hospital back to the mall she and havoc both used to work at four years ago. Once willow was inside she walked to the library that was inside the mall and used the laptops to look more into the lurker, willow knew how dangerous it was to look for more info about the lurker especially if that's where the lurker would lurk, but for willow, this would be easier for her to kill the lurker.

King was lying awake in his hospital bed thinking of willow deep down he knew she wouldn't come back for a while, deep down he knew she would try and take on the lurker alone, deep down he knew she would die. So he got up and left he couldn't lose willow, he wouldn't lose willow even if it meant his death.

After some time of looking still nothing happened and the longer willow sat in that chair the sleeper she got and the harder it was for her to keep her eyes open. Willow couldn't hold on any longer as she let sleep take over.

Just then the bear started talking but willow didn't wake up she was too exhausted to stay awake.

"Willow"

"Behind"

"Willow, behind you!"

It was havoc they were trying to tell willow the lurker was right behind her holding an axe with a smile on its face, havoc wasn't too sure what this thing wanted from their best friend but there would be times were the lurker could have killed willow but didn't, and havoc couldn't understand why, was he just toying with willow? no that couldn't be it if so why not just make her hallucinate? why kill the people she loved instead?

Havoc couldn't put their finger on it but all they knew was they had to get willow out of there before the lurker decide's its time to kill her.

King was walking over to the mall and into the back door, he looked around a bit once he saw no one around he moved on while calling willows name but not too loud just in case someone other than him and willow were in the mall

"Willow?"

"Willow?"

All of a sudden he heard bloody screams but they didn't sound like willows.

Willow had her head resting on the table until she heard someone scream bloody murder it sounded like they were in pain like a lot of pain, willow jumped up and turned around getting ready to run to the scream but she stopped when she saw the lurker, but he wasn't looking at willow it looked like he was no longer paying her any mind, just then King came into the library.

He saw the lurker and signaled willow to come to him, willow grabbed the white bear and slowly walked past the lurker trying to be as careful as to not get his attention.

Just as willow walked past it, it turned around and snatched the bear from willows arms ripping its head off, before willow could react King pulled her away from the lurker. 

Willow stood in disbelief as she watched the lurker throw her bear to the side and drop the head in front of it and step on it. 

You can't escape me, everything you own belongs to ME, your home, your family even the unborn child!

The lurker said with its back turned to them. What could he mean? Was he even talking to them? They didn't know, they couldn't tell but they took this chance to run.

Just as they got to the back door the mall hallway seemed to get longer but they made it. King reached his hand out for the door it changed it went from the front door and turned into the daycare that was in the mall, oh this daycare brought back memories for willow.

𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬:

"𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒄 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒆" willow said.