Yui's Heart

Progression through Aincrad: 74/100

U/N's Level: 91

November 1st, 2024

---Start---

All of us were eating some lunch inside the orphanage as gratitude for helping Sarah with the army. We also decided stay the night on floor 1 so we wouldn't have to go back. Kirito started a conversation.

Kirito: There are so many kids.

Asuna: Yeah right.

Sarah: It's like this pretty much everyday. By the way how is Yui feeling?

Kirito: Well she got a good nights sleep, she seems ok. You tell me.

Sarah: Has this ever happened before?

Asuna: We have no idea, you see we found her roaming the forest on floor 22. the poor thing lost her memory.

Yui handed Asuna the bread she was eating as she continued to speak.

Asuna: That's why we were here actually. We thought someone in the town of beginnings might know who she is.

Kirito: You live here, haven't you seen her before?

Sarah: Hmmm, sorry I don't remember seeing her. I mean there are a lot of kids here in town, ever since the game started the kids suffered severe phycological trauma. I couldn't stand by and do nothing, so I moved to this church and made it a safe haven for them to live. I always walk through the town to find more kids like them but never seen them before.

Asuna: Back to square one I guess.

Some knocks at the door broke our thoughts and we all got up to see who it was. It was a grey haired lady wearing some green and black uniform.

??: Sorry to bother you, I'm Yuliere

She introduces herself to us and bows.

U/N: And I'm going to assume your with the army right? I hope there isn't any trouble with your men yesterday.

Yuliere: No, in fact I'm here to thank you. You did right to put those men in there place.

I held a surprised expression as I looked amongst my group.

Yuliere: Actually I'm here to ask for your help.

Aleyla: Really.

---Time-Skip---

Yuliere: So when the guild was formed, well it was our leader Thinker, he never wanted it to become the dictorial organization it is now, at first it was to equally share information and food to as many players as possible.

U/N: And now the guild has become too large.

Yuliere: Right and after much in fighting one man became too powerful, that man is Kibaou. He and his group became stronger and stronger monopolizing all of the best monster spawn points. They are out of control now, extorting players under the points that its tax.

U/N: Well it seems quite obvious that he doesn't want to clear the game.

Yuliere: That made a lot of people mad, so to get back into their good graces, he sent his highest level players to the front lines.

Asuna: Corvox.

Yuliere: Kibaou was denounced after that massacre. And now scared and desperate, He's decided to eliminate Thinker. He tricked him, stranding him deep within a dungeon.

Kirito: Can't he teleport out?

Yuliere: He can't because he has nothing. Kibaou said he wanted to talk unarmed and Thinker believed him, that was three days ago.