| Chapter 55: Back to Normal? |

"I don't wanna get up" You groaned laying on your bed but you were already in your robes.

"Miss Stark avoiding Mr. Malfoy will just make it hard for you. Its been a week since the incident. I suggest talking to him" Friday said making you turn around, slamming your face onto your pillow before screaming in. Your scream was now muffled. Looking up you smiled satisfied before laying down on your back again staring at the green ceiling of your dorm room.

"That's just it, Friday. I dont know what to say or if I'll even say the right thing" You say as a whisper

"Have you seen Mr. Malfoy with that Barbie you call?" Friday asked. You chuckled a bit at the nickname you gave before thinking if you saw the girl with Draco after the fight in front everyone in school.

"No, not really. He's been avoiding her like the plague" You chuckled remembering that one time. Aisha walked up to him to link arms with him. Draco bid goodbye to Blaise before making a run for it.

"Go then. Go talk to the man of your dreams. Its now or never" Friday was trying to get yoi to go

"I don't know, Friday" You whispered still not sure. The doors opened to Daphne and Pansy.

"Get up" Daphne said firmly and you did.

"Why?" You questioned confused on why they were here.

"To get you out of bed of course, dummy" Pansy rolled her eyes going to you and making you stand. She grabbed your wand that was on your nightstand and shoving it into the pocket of your robes before dragging you out. Daphne grabbed your bag as she soon followed after closing the door behind.

"Jeez, relax. I have legs that can walk" You stopped making Pansy stop dragging you as she glared. Daphne gave you your backpack.

"We better go. We cant miss breakfast" Smiled Daphne. The three of you walked out of the Slytherin Common Room but once you stepped out. You were met by a hair that was white as ice. A figure leaning on the wall while looking down at the wall. Blaise and Theodore were also there talking to each other.

"Hey girls" Theodore greeted while smirking at Daphne who gave a thumbs up while smirking back. This made Draco look up. Silver eyes meeting your e/c eyes. He was serious but the serious face he held softened with a small smile on his lips.

Oh god...What should I do!? ACKKKKKKK

You looked to the side feeling nervous all of a sudden. Your heart beats so fast that you were breathing heavily. Hands trembling. Draco raised a brow, frowning. He stood up straight walking up to you.

"No— I'm sorry.." You said backing up. Draco stayed put in his place. Not invading your space. He waited for your next words. Draco looked at everyone gesturing them to leave.

"We will leave you to alone..." Theodore said grabbing Daphne's hand as they sprinted off following by Pansy and Blaise.

The two of you just stood there. You were trying to calm yourself down and once you were calm. Draco walked forward, hands in his pocket. He was now arms length from you. You looked up to him who just simply grabbed your bag and slanging it to his shoulders.

"Lets go or we will miss breakfast" Draco said softly giving his hand out. You stared at him before at him who just smiled. Bringing up your hand you placed it on top of his as your fingers intertwined by themselves like instinct. Looking up to Draco to see his reaction, he just stared at you with those piercing silver eyes.

"Come.."

Draco and you walked hand in hand beside each other. You let out a small smile while staring at your holding hands.