☆Fourteen☆

🔞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

After a very heated game of truth or dare, Loki was showing Harley where her room was. To his surprise, she was relatively sober but talking non-stop. Loki normally wasn't one to listen to people rambling on but he listened to every word Harley had to say.

"Was it weird?"

"I'm sorry?" Loki said, "Was what weird?"

"That game. What people made us do," Harley said, "Everyone seemed to have it out for me tonight and I don't know why. Also, I didn't have sex with Nat. We were teasing everyone and it worked. I don't know why I'm telling you that either. You could be into that kinda thing but I'm not. Nat is attractive but I am straight. But if I was to ever not be straight, then I'd turn gay for her,"

Loki laughed, "Harley, I didn't find it weird. The only weird part was when Wanda was dared to open and eat a banana with just her mouth. I found it...slightly impressive,"

"Vision is a lucky man,"

"I can't disagree with that," Loki said and he stopped, "This is your room. Unfortunately, you don't have anyone else on the floor. If you do need anything, then ask Friday and-"

Harley grabbed hold of Loki's shirt and yanked him down into a kiss, "Stop talking,"

Loki pushed the door open and pulled her inside, slamming the door behind him. His lips were on hers once again holding her tightly. He grabbed her thighs and lifted her from the floor, pressing her against the wall.

"I need you," Harley said into the kiss and Loki was more than happy to oblige. He reached between them and tore her underwear away making her gasp, "Loki!"

"Don't pretend you've never gone without underwear before," He said, kissing her deeply, "You seem to have forgotten our first night together, darling,"

Harley let out a slight laugh, "Yeah. It was a bit breezy on the way home,"

Loki grinned into the kiss, "I'm sure it was, darling,"

Loki didn't want to waste time pushing her into the wall and he shoved his trousers down, followed by his boxers. He shifted Harley slightly and dropped her down hard, his dick hitting her deep inside.

"Oh, god!" She cried out.

"That's right," Loki bit into her bottom lip, "You can scream my name,"

Harley grabbed his face as he lifted and dropped her down, making her whimper with need and pleasure. Loki thrust his hips up when she dropped down and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"S-so good," She shot out, "Fuck!"

Loki crushed his lips against hers once more and began to fuck her even harder. He thought he was hurting her at first but when she tightened around him, screaming his name and telling him to go faster, he smirked.

"Naughty girl," He hissed into her ear and dug his fingers into her ass, fucking her even harder.

"Ah!" She gasped and made him kiss her again. The kiss was sloppy but Loki was trying to concentrate on not cumming before her. He slammed her against the wall again, pounding deep and hard.

"Come on, darling," He said, into the kiss, "Let me hear you scream my name as you cum on my dick,"

"Ugh," Harley squeezed her eyes shut and threw her head back. With a few more hard thrusts, she opened her mouth crying out his name. Loki groaned at her arousal almost soaking him and he cursed, snapping his hips up as fast as he could.

Loki bit down onto the base of her neck as he came, little black dots appearing in his vision. He grunted as his climax started to die down and Harley whimpered, tears streaming down her face.

"Oh...oh no," He panicked and carried her to the bed, pulling out, "I hurt you. Tell me where I hurt you? Shit. I got carried away. I am so sorry. Are you...why are you laughing?"

"Loki," She said patting his chest, "You didn't hurt me."

"Then why are you crying?"

"That was so fucking intense," She whispered, "You can really fuck,"

Loki sighed in relief and shook his head, "You are one insatiable woman, Harley. I've never met anyone like you."

The next morning, Harley stretched her arms high above her head, yawning loudly. She could still taste the alcohol from the night before so she walked into the en suite and found what she needed. After brushing her teeth she opened the wardrobe door in hopes she would find something to wear.

"Shit," She sighed and grabbed her phone to call Nat, "Nat, I need your help,"

"Mmm,"

"I...what floor are you on?"

"One below you," Nat said and hung up.

Harley pulled her dress back on, leaving her heels behind and stepped into the lift, letting it take her down to where Nat was. There was a door open so she stuck her head in to see Nat sitting up in bed.

"Morning, sunshine," Harley said, "Give me underwear."

Nat looked up at her with a frown, "Underwear?"

"Yes. I had it torn off me last night. I need some clothes and underwear,"

"You dirty devil," Nat laughed, "The drawers over there. You should find something that fits you,"

"You are an angel,"

"And you are the devil in disguise. I didn't know you liked sex that much. Can't say I blame you. One is a God and the other is a super-soldier. Two men in one night. I am jealous,"

"How did you know I had both of them?" Harley frowned.

"Bucky told me you disappeared and he saw Steve with a big grin on his face. He put two and two together," Nat said, "And I was getting a drink last night and bumped into Loki. He also had a big grin on his face. Plus your lipstick all over his face,"

"Damn. This is why I don't wear lipstick,"

Nat laughed, "Get your ass dressed and we can go down for breakfast,"

Harley yanked some underwear on, threw her dress into the corner of the room and pulled on a pair of black leggings and a baggy grey jumper, "Let's go,"

"Cute," Nat said looking at her attire, "You can keep them. Oh, you might want to take your makeup off. You look like a fucking panda,"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────