CHAPTER 31

Immediately as we walked in, I could feel a powerful presence in this bar, it was an old, but not that old, presence but didn't feel tainted like a vampire. It has more life, human if you want.

"It can't be."

I turned to see a dark skinned woman making her way to us three but more in Damon's direction. She didn't bother with Elena or I as she hopped over the counter, marching to Damon. "My honey pie." She called him before grabbing his face, kissing him. He seemed to like it as he returned the favor.

I rolled my eyes as I felt a wave of jealousy hit me."Alright. I was promised food, Damon."

The two looked at me, the women had an amused face as Damon just smirked raising a brow at me. I just tapped my foot impatiently staring at him. I need food in my system or I will throw a hissy fit.

"Here's to the man that broke my heart, crushed my soul, destroyed my life, and ruined any and all chances of happiness." The women poured many shots of liquor handing us all one. "Drink up!"

That's depressing, I thought. I stopped munching on my fries as I eyed the drink, should I? No, I'm being better... but it would be rude. Sadly I didn't make a choice as Damon snatched it away. I gave him a glare, he shrugged as he smirked at me.

I was sat with Damon on my left and Elena on my right. Me and her shared my fries as Damon kept lightly making his arms touch mine, which I sent a kick in his shin that resulted to not affecting him.

"So, how'd he rope you in?" She asked me.

"What? H-He never roped me in. It's not like that." I stammered, caught off guard. I pointed to my twin, "My twin is actually dating his-"

"Honey, if you're not roped you're whipped." She cut me off. She shook her head, "Either way just enjoy the ride."

I smiled at her. She is the one I felt when I stepped in this place, but I don't know what she is. Never know what is exactly true or fiction now days can we?. "Will do."

"So, how did you two meet?" My twin sister asked the lady.

She chuckled while pouring another drink. "College."

I looked at Damon starstruck. "You went to college?" I asked in disbelief. I don't believe it.

"I've been on college campus, yes." Damon corrected. Raising his brows before downing another shot. I watched him as I rolled my eyes, the corners of my lips lifting up the tiniest bit.

"About 20 years ago, when I was a sweet, young freshman. I met this beautiful man, and I fell in love. And then he told me about his little secret, made me love him more. Because, you see, I had a little secret of my own. That I was dying to share with somebody." The woman told the story.

Damon on my knee while bending towards Elena and I. "She's a witch." He whispered, sending me a wink.

I felt tingles shoot up my body as my face warmed at the contact, and secretly shoved his hand off my knee. I hummed looking at the women in front of us. "That makes sense as to what you give off." I murmured to myself.

She nodded. "Changed my world," She looked at him.

"Come on. I rocked your world." Damon exaggerated.

Her chuckle lasted a second before she looked at me. "He is good in the sack, isn't he?" She asked. I coughed on my fry, swallowing it down. "But mostly he's just a walkaway-joe."

Elena handed me her water to drink as the women continued talking. "So, what is it that you want?" She directed her question to Damon.

I watched from my seat as Elena walked outside talking to Jenna. Hopefully she will say she's with me or something so she doesn't get in trouble. A sigh left my lips as I went for my last fry but it was snatched from my fingers by Damon Salvatore.