☆Fifteen☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

One month later

Harley felt sick.

Sicker than she had ever felt before. Her blood felt as if it had run cold through her veins and there was a light sweat on her forehead. She swallowed the painful lump in her throat and her hands shook as she stared at the stick in front of her.

Pregnant

"Fuck," She whispered and there was a knock on the door, "I-I'll be out in a minute!"

"Mr Stark wants to know if you want to come over when I finish my classes?" Peter called through the door. He had moved in with her for a while and she was getting used to driving to and from his college, "Harley?"

"I'm coming," She called. Harley stared at the stick once more and shoved it into a cupboard before walking out of the bathroom and to Peter, "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"Are you feeling ok?"

"Hm? Oh. Yeah. Sure,"

"If you say so. Mr Stark wants you to join us tonight. He said it's been a while since you have seen him and he wants you over for dinner. After I finish college,"

"Sure," Harley said.

"Harley?"

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong?" Peter asked, "You can talk to me. You know that, right?"

Harley nodded and tried to form her words, "I-I...I'm so fucking screwed,"

"Why? Did you lose your job? I'm sure Mr Stark would hire you,"

"No, it has nothing to do with my job!" Harley exclaimed and ran her hands over her head and started pacing, "I wish I had lost my job. It would make life so much fucking easier,"

"Harley, what's wrong?"

Harley dropped her hands and put her hands on her waist, shaking her head, "I'm...I'm pregnant,"

"Pregnant?" Peter laughed in disbelief, "What do you mean pregnant?"

"It means, Peter," Harley said grabbing her brother's shirt, "That I am fucking pregnant,"

"You're lying. You have to be!"

"I wish I was! But I'm not and here we are. I'm pregnant,"

"Who...who is the dad?"

Harley let go of her brother and dropped onto her seat, "That's the thing...I don't know,"

"Oh...oh, this isn't good,"

"You think?" Harley narrowed her eyes at her brother, "It isn't fucking good!"

"Try and work things out. Who did you sleep with last? Is there anyone else in the picture apart from Loki and Steve? I can't believe I'm asking my sister this,"

Harley shook her head, tears threatening to fall, "No. It's just them,"

"Oh, man. I'm sorry for making you upset," Peter said sitting next to her, "Please don't cry."

"I fucked up," Harley said bursting into tears, "Why was I so stupid?"

"I mean...did you not, you know...condoms?"

Harley looked at her brother in disbelief, "Clearly, not. I took my pill!"

"They aren't 100% anyway," Peter said, "You told me that. I'm not making this any better am I?"