𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟏.𝟓

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 : 𝖧𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗉𝗁𝗒𝗌𝖼𝗈𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐘𝐎𝐍 𝐃

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐘𝐎𝐍 𝐃. 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓.

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

𝐕𝐎𝐍 slammed his car door furiously he walked towards the lobby of Eric's apartment building he walked passed the Concierge.

"Hey sir do you live here?". The male Concierge shouted but Von ignored him and kept walking entering the elevator he pressed 3 which took him up. the elevator came to an stop and he walked off holding his wounded shoulder the pain was still there but he didn't care.

He walked down the hall towards Eric door and knocked on it loudly he fixed his face to look more
Serene.

The door swung open revealing Eric in a y-black suspender and bow tie set along with Stacy Adam shoes.

"Oh wassup gang what you doing here!". His words slurred while holding a Hennessy bottle he was going through a divorce and was losing everything he owned so he thought setting Von up would get him some pay.

"Wassup you straight". Von smiled evilly brushing pass Eric into his apartment Eric closed the door walking back over towards his two sided couch with plastic around it.

Von walked further into the almost empty apartment looked like he was planning on moving out from the way it looked Von got even absurd because you set him up and then want to try and leave but he had to stay calm in order to complete his muder.

Von walked down the hall checking each bedroom he recognized each one was empty "Dam gang you was moving out" he announced.

"Yeah man I was planning on going to see my family in Atlanta". he spoke slugged down on the couch juggling down the Hennessy to the head he was drained he was out of it.

"You been good came to check up on you". von walked back into the living room where Eric was sitting standing across from him he looked Eric dead in the face.

"Yeah man I been Ight how did the drug thing go you get them ?". He asked.

"Yeah it went straight you like my boy kem". he frowned his eyebrows pulling his phone out he clicked on Apple Music.

Now playing- can't stop loving you by - kem

"Yeah sure man". he waved his hand distressed staring back down at the ground unaware of what is happening.

"Your early work was a little to well for my taste especially the business us working together". Von walked around him.

"All his songs fire as hell gang you gotta play his shit at yo funeral shorty". he chuckled walking straight forward down the hall into the bathroom picking up a clear plastic jacket he looked at his reflection in the mirror while applying it on "I'm just fucking witchu". he amusingly laughed smirking in the mirror.