Chapter 8: in edit.

That morning I needed to get up early again, my dad woke me up which sucks.

"Goodmorning sweetheart, are you excited for the table-reading?" he asked as started pinching me in my neck making me giggle.

"Stop it, and yes, I am pretty excited for it." I said, sitting up and stretching my arms.

"Did you forget to change last night?" he asked teasingly as he pulled on one of the braces attached to my shorts.

"Yes, and I went to bed at one am. I'm really sorry, I forgot to keep track of the time." I said and I honestly felt really guilty.

"As long as you're honest, I'm happy." he said as he gave me a hug.

"Dad, I have to tell you something and you'll not be happy about it..." I sighed but I still wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him myself.

"Sweetheart, you can tell me anything and I won't be angry." Lee said calmly.

"Well, Peter has made a big change in my characters storyline, and I'd rather have Peter tell it..." I sighed as I got out of bed.

"Why? I said I won't be angry." he still said calmly as he also stood up.

"Peter will tell it, and could you please leave. I have to change." I said as I pushed him towards the door.

"Calm down, I'll go look for Peter. Are you coming to my trailer when you're done?" my dad asked as he walked out.

"Yes, I will. Bye Daddy." I said as I closed the door.

I quickly grabbed some clothes, and, of course, it was pretty revealing again. (See picture)

I wanted to put my matching black hat on, but that would be weird because there was no sun at all.

So I just quickly brushed my hair, and walked to my father's trailer. I knocked on the door, and Peter opened the door.

"Why would you choose Kili with her?!" I heard my father yell as Peter pulled me in.

"Because that's what the fans want, they wanted more romance." Peter said calmly as he sat down by my father.

"Dad, it's just acting. It's not real, I do not love Aidan!" I quickly said as I sat down next to my dad.

"Skyla, you know I don't want you to do this, but if you promise that you'll handle it like an adult, then it's fine." Lee sighed as he put one arm around me.

"Yes, of course. Thank you so much!" I exclaimed as I hugged my father.

"Are you coming to the table-reading?" Peter asked as he stood up and walked to the door.

"Yes." we both said as we both walked out of the trailer.

"You're both pretty good at learning your lines right?" Peter asked as he gave me a questioning look.

"Yeah, I think were both pretty good." Lee said as he gave me a wink.

"If you want to you can go straight to the fitting with Orlando." he said as he pointed to a truck with the word "prostetics" on it.

"Yeah fine." we both said as we walked to there.

When we walked in Orlando already was seated in a chair, and he had his elf ears on. They were now busy with braiding his wig, and he did not look amused.

"Hey dad, hey sis." he said as gave us a quick smile.

"Skyla right?" A woman asked me as she touched my arm.

"Yes." I quickly replied and she immediately pulled me to a chair.

"Let's get your ears and hair ready then." she said happily as she grabbed two elf ears.

She easily put them on, and she gave me two minutes to get used to them.

"I already look elvish!" I said as I stood up and walked closer to the mirror.

"You are really lucky!" the woman said as she put me back in the chair.

"Why?" I exclaimed confused as I gave my dad, who was still waiting, a quick look.

"I only have to straighten your hair, and then you're done. You already have the beauty of an elf." she said happily as she started straightening my hair.

It only took her about 10 minutes, and Orlando was still in his chair with someone braiding his hair.

"Funny that my brother uses more makeup than me." I said teasingly as I stepped out of my chair.

"Shut up, I'm not the one who will fall in love with a dwarf." he said teasingly.

"Hey, at least I have the bravery to leave my parents." I said as I sat down in a chair on the other side of the room.

"Stop fighting, and listen to your father!" Lee said back joining our little act.

"Understood father." Orlando and I said at the same time.

I looked at my father, and he got a wig that was almost identical to Orlando's

After half an hour, my father was done same for Orlando and we went straight to the fitting room.

They decided to do us all apart, and starting with my dad.

He tried on many gows, and everytime he came to show his clothes I started laughing.

He did look really different because of his hair, and he's really good at getting into character.

Thranduil is way more protective than my dad, and you could just see that by the way he was looking at me.

Then it was Orlando's turn, and the first thing he tried on was just good.

It then was finally my turn, and I first had a long dark green dress with alot of straps. It took like ten minutes to put it on, and it was way too big for me.

I walked out just to see my father nodding at it. It was funny to see Orlando and my dad sitting next to eachother, in costume.

"Maybe you could pin some things." my dad suggested as he crossed his legs.

"I hate this dress, I can barely move in it!" I sighed as I tried to lift on of my legs.

"She should get something that makes her look younger, and she must be able to fight." Orlando said as he was still admiring his own clothes.

"I know the perfect outfit!" one of the woman exclaimed excited as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the stall.

"It's this, I actually made it just for fun. But you can try it on." she said as she handed me the pieces of clothing.

I put them on the hooks in the fitting room, and I inspected them good. It was a simple dark-green shirt with a leather corset to cover it, and then some leather pants and boots.

I quickly put it all on, but I wasn't able to do the corset. But I didn't mind, as long as it was on my body it was good enough.

"I think this is it," the woman said really excited, "I'll help you with your corset."

"Don't pull it too tight, that'll ruin her figure." my dad said as he put on his elven crown.

"Don't worry mr. Pace, she'll still be beautiful." the woman said as she finished it.

"Can all of you just follow me?" a guy asked as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards an other room with just a white background.

He pulled me towards the middle of the room, and then he started taking pictures of me.

"Dad, what do I need to do?" I asked confused as I tried to not look into the camera.

"Try to get into charachter and pose." he sighed as he crossed his arms.

My charachter is a fighter, so just try to look strong. But she has feelings, but she doesn't like to show them.

"Need some help?" I heard someone say at the door.

"Aidan I'll be fine." I said as looked at his amazing dwarf costume.

"It's Kili for you," he said teasingly, "and Peter suggested to do the pictures together."