| Prologue |

Disclaimer

This is an AU of the Sonic Universe, we only own the main Heroine, the rest of the characters are owned by Archie Comics and Sega. The contents of this novel are rated 18+ up. There will be mentions of blood, murder, suicide, rape, and other mature scenes. If you are disturbed by any of these mentions, then you are welcome to leave this story. Now sit back, relax, grab yourself a cup of blood, and enjoy “The Blood Bride”.

P.S. This whole idea belongs to WolfFang012 from both Wattpad and Quotev. Don't steal or rewrite anything that are plagiarized or you'll be sued... I mean it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young female hedgehog ran through the corridor with haste, as the thunder roared, and lighting flashed from the outside.

"How did this happen?!"

Her white quills flowed as she clenches bundles of her red skirt.

"I want to go home! Back to my beloved father and brother!"

Running like the devil was chasing her, she ignores the sharp pain from the black heels.

"I still want to continue working at the local pub, teaching the children in the church, and visiting the market with friends! Yet..."

Recalling the events, she had just witness, her blood chilled as the palms of her hands started to sweat.

"Those blood red eyes, long sharp fangs smeared with blood, the scent of death."

Tears formed in her emerald eyes, the desire to cry out in fear was held in her throat.

"Fabled monsters that live in darkness and takes the feast upon the blood of the living."

She turns her head around to see if anything was chasing her, not paying attention to what’s in front of her. The young lady ran into something hard; she looks and gasps in fear, a tall dark colored male hedgehog grasped her shoulders as his blood red eyes glowed.

"Vampires... and I am now the bride of the king of vampires."

The man leans closer to the young woman’s neck as his fangs glistened against the soft light of the candles. Until the flames of the candles burnt out and in the darkness, a woman’s scream was heard.