𝟭𝟮 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

"You know this isn't his first time shooting a human like a damn animal..." The King's voice filled his office walls having a very loud deep conversation with his wife the Queen. I didn't mean to eavesdrop at all. The King called me over to talk and as soon as I was about to knock on his door their conversation hit my ears and before I knew it I was standing outside the door taking everything in as it comes.

"But this is out of line. He shouldn't have pulled the trigger..."the Queen's voice was more settle and calm. I hear her voice resume.

"He's lucky that the family is still willing to continue on with this marriage..." Yeah that I'm also shocked about. I didn't think the prince was going to pull out his gun and immediately shoot. I was only going to pick up my gun and aim it at the stranger, use my words and threat the person that had the nervous to do such a thing in a public meeting until me and prince come down with a conclusion to this issue. However, he had other plans running around in that head of his. And he took action. Not only was his actions shocking but the placement of his aim was also a little confusing. I've never seen something shoot another person right on their dick. I guess there's a first time for everything. Before I got myself in trouble I knocked on the door twice. Getting called out for I walked in closing the door.

I bowed down for the both of them, greeting them with respect.

"Mr Yuan, you're right on time..." The king welcomed me with a smile as he took a seat behind hid desk. The queen on the other hand was pacing back and forth like she's getting ready for a marathon. Her light blue dress running across the carpet floor. As I stood by the door my hands remained on my back.

"Jimin and yourself are moving into a palace not so far away from here..." My chest rose slightly as I took a look at him. What does he mean by moving...? I watched him grab a pen from his desk. The queen doesn't look surprised by this at all so she must have known all about it. He opened his mouth, continuing.

"This is because of the marriage, the princess will be there first thing in the morning tomorrow. He can't be living here if his marriage is already set and planned, they both need their own space..." I nodded my head like I'm suppose to. The queen on my right side stopped on her tracks looking at my direction.

"Guards will be there before you guys even enter but the maids will arrive tomorrow morning..." she told me. Another nod that I can't even control anymore came out of me. Everything is moving so quickly, I know he has a week for all of this to be sorted but have they even discussed this with the prince yet..?

"When do we move...?" I asked out of curiosity. The King dropped his pen getting up making his way towards me with a small note on his hand. He stopped next to me handing me the yellow coloured paper.