25

The person walked closer to Shinso, feeling safe to do so since the alpha was adequately withheld from any sort of sudden action.

Shinso looked up at the person, not being able to make out any features due to the low light and they seemed to have been wearing scent patches if the lack of scent said anything.

His eyes kept darting between the person and the object in their hands.

It was a blanket. Why was there a blanket, and why did it smell just like his omega?

Shinso watched warry as the person held the fabric out.

From the moment the person had stepped into the room, Shinso could sense something off putting about them.

He didn't quite know what he was supposed to do in such a situation, but for some reason the idea came to him that he should be treating this like a test.

So he did.

He stayed still as he watched, eyes unblinking. He wanted nothing more than to rip out the person's throat for being so bold as to look down on him. He wanted to tear through their flesh for daring to intrude on their den and disturb their omega. He wanted to render them immobile for thinking they were in the right to barge in on what was supposed to be his omegas safe space and deliberately breaking it apart. All for what? An experiment? To test him?

It was awful. Shinso was just barely able to keep his alpha at bay. They wanted to see what it would take for them to break. To go feral so they would have an excuse to keep them there longer than they had any right to.

Shinso wouldn't give them the satisfaction though as he forced himself to seem as docile as possible.

It felt like forever before the person finally moved again, though only to toss the blanket carelessly, causing it to land in front of the alpha in a heap before they left the room.

As soon as the door slammed shut, taking any light that was there previously with it, Shinso collapsed.

He quickly gathered the blanket off of the floor and into his arms, burying his face in the soft fabric.

He didn't realize when his eyes started to water, he just knew that part of the blanket was quickly growing wet.

He could sell Izuku still on the fabric. The beautiful scent of flowers caught in the rain, of a forest after a storm. It was almost like Izuku was in his arms instead of the blanket.

Almost.

—-

Izuku draped himself over Kirishima as he dozed in and out of consciousness, listening to his alphas rumbling soothingly to him, promising silently to never leave his side again.

Eijiro and Shoto mainly talked about how they could make a place for Izuku to be comfortable and feel safe. Unfortunately the one thing in the den that Izuku could have was the cupboard that no longer had functioning doors.

Eijiro gently combed his fingers through Izuku slightly knotted curls.

Izuku shivered lightly against Eijiro, curling up further into the alphas chest. He didn't know how the two alphas were able to remain shirtless. He almost felt bad for not giving back Shotos shirt.

"Are you feeling chilly, love?" Shoto asked, lacing a hand through Izuku's.

Izuku nodded shyly.

"I think I have an idea" Eijiro announced to the two suddenly. Maneuvering Izuku, Eijiro placed Izuku in Shotos lap before rushing out of the bathroom.