Take It Slow

"I wanna make love, I wanna make love to you baby. I can't get enough, of loving you baby." He sang, nodding his head to the song he was previewing. I stared at him in awe. This is only the third time i'd been invited to a studio session with him, but it's the first time we've been alone.

"That was beautiful.." I said, as he paused it and turned to look at me. He smiled.

"Thank you.. I think you're beautiful." He complimented me, cuffing my chin.

"Thank you.." I spoke shyly.

"Do I make you nervous?" I hesitated before nodding.

"Still?" He chuckled.

"Yes." I blushed. I think it was going to take me a while to get out of the butterflies stage with him. He was not what I expected when we met and started talking. He's so sweet and gentle, he makes me laugh, he's thoughtful, he's selfless. He's just a genuine sweetheart and gentlemen and I think i'm falling in love.

"Would you believe me if I said you make me nervous too?" I kind of laughed.

"Not really."

"Why not?"

"Because you're.. you. Girls would pass out just from being near you." He shrugged.

"That may be true, but that doesn't mean I don't recognize and appreciate true authenticity and beauty in a woman."

"You're too sweet.."

"I'm being real. I think you're a rarity. You know I had a lot of bitches in the past, I had a lot of sex, I made a lot of mistakes, had a lot of bad influences and unworthy people in my circle.. but you, you so positive. You see the brighter side to everything. You just give off bomb ass energy and I can really say I enjoy being around you. Five months with no sex and you still keep me interested, it ain't never been about the sex with you. I love that shit."

"That's.. that's deep. I love you." My heart sank when I said that out loud. I knew I felt it and I knew I was thinking it, but I didn't think I was ready to confess it. I didn't want to scare him away.

"I love you, like I love everything about you really." Oh my god, he said it back.. Does this mean we have to get married now?

"You're making me blush." I said, hiding my smile that I couldn't force away to save my life.

"Stop, that's a pretty smile, you shouldn't hide it." He said, moving my hand away from my face.

"Can you just play the song again?" We both laughed. I was a whole twenty seven year old acting all child like because of him.

"Girl you look so good. You're all I can think about, the only one I can't be without, yeah. Everything you do , girl I swear I have no doubt, i'm gone make you scream and shout."

He pulled me onto him so that I was straddling him. He slipped his hands up my shirt and gave me a pleading look, like he was asking to do more. I leaned down and kissed him. Slow at first, but then things got more intense. He starting leaning forward as he took my top off.

"Wait.." I stopped him, putting my hand on his chest.

"What?"

"I'm still not ready." I said, feeling kind of bad that I keep putting him in these moments full of sexual tension and then leaving him high and dry.

"That's okay."

"I'm sorry.."

"You don't have to apologize for wanting to move at your own place. Whenever you're ready, we can take it there. Until then it's fine, I promise you i'm not stressing it."

"You're so sweet, thank you." I cupped his face and kissed him before embracing him. It was so refreshing having someone who was willing to wait for you. His patience, consistency and his heart was so attractive. He might not have to wait much longer at this rate..

**

still accepting requests.