Chapter-59

Mukti (rudely)- Bhabhi please yaar

Mukti (rudely)- Bhabhi please yaar. Aap mat bolo iss family topic pe. Aur vaise bhi aap ko kya pata family values aur relations ke baare mein. I know ki aap kaisi family se ho.

[Mukti (rudely)- Sister-in-law, please. You don't speak on this family topic. And anyway, what do you know about family values ​​and relations? I know what kind of family you belong to.]

(And what echoes next in the house is Manik's roaring, angry voice.)

Manik (roaring in anger)- How dare you, Mukti!

(Manik moves forward towards Mukti, fuming in anger, and she gets back, scared. Meanwhile, Riya is looking at Mukti in tears. She had always considered Mukti to be her younger sister, giving her all the love and support she could provide, and this is what she thinks about her in return. Her trance is broken when she hears Manik's voice, filled with extreme anger.)

Manik (loudly in anger)- Apologize to my wife now, Mukti Malhotra!

Cabir- Bhai, you can't talk to...

[Cabir- Bro, you can't talk to...]

Manik (loudly)- Just shut up, Cabir! Tujhse baat nahi kar raha hoon main. Iss ladki se kar raha hoon who has insulted my wife, and you must apologize, Mukti. Do it right now! Say sorry to Riya.

[Manik (loudly)- Just shut up, Cabir! I am not talking to you. I am talking to this girl, who has insulted my wife, and you must apologize, Mukti. Do it right now! Say sorry to Riya.]

(Mukti looks down and cries, to which Neyonika comes and takes her in a hug, and Raj comes forward to speak up for her to Manik.)

Raj- What is this behaviour, Manik? Aur ye kya tareeka hai apni behen se baat karne ka?

[Raj- What is this behaviour, Manik? And what is this way of talking to your sister?]

Manik- Meri behen hoti to kabhi aise behave nahi karti. Ye baat aap ki beti ne meri wife se kahi hai, and she needs to apologize.

[Manik- Had she been my sister, she would never have misbehaved like this. Your daughter has said this thing, and she needs to apologize.]

Raj- Manik you...

Manik- Aap apni wife ki insult tolerate kar sakte honge Mr. Malhotra par main nahi karunga. Apni beti se kahiye ki meri wife ko sorry bole.

[Manik- You must be able to tolerate your wife's insult Mr Malhotra but I will not. Tell your daughter to say sorry to my wife.]