school is for sleeping

Time skip to the morning

I put my hoodie back on and walk up the stairs waiting by the door. I hear the door unlock and i swings open. Mr Wallace was standing there with a scowl on his face. He doesn't say a word just continues his way. I sprint upstairs to go check on everyone there wasn't many kids at this orphanage only 7 other people so everyone had 1 room mate. Bella and sally shared the room right next to mine whom i share with casey, Jackson and Dylan share the one across the hall and next to them was dylans younger brother brodie and another boy leo. I wake them all up so we can get ready for school and leave before 8. Casey and Jackson take the younger kids to their school while i walk with Dylan. They don't go to midtown but a school close by.

'did bella finish her project, i forgot to ask' i ask them. I already feel bad for not being able to help.

'yeah leo helped' they explain. I nod. Leo was always fiddling with pipe cleaners and paperclips he finds in his pockets. A lot of the time if the doors not locked he will go down to the coal bin, he calls it his forge. He uses the fire oven thing to make stuff. No one really knows what he's doing half the time. On several occasiaons he has come back up stairs in only boxers. And his clothes burnt and black stuff on his face and hands. No one questions him anymore.

Dylans school comes up and they leave. I continue down the path, enjoying the over cast day. Eventually i get to school minutes away from the bell going. I run into my first class physics and sit down beside mj.

'we thought you wouldn't make it' mj smirks

'disappointed?' i smirk

'if you expect disappointment you can never really be disappointed' mj says in her usual tone. I nod beginning to pay attention to the lesson. When i feel my phone vibrate. I look around and see everyone distracted so i pull out my phone.

Tin can

Which is better your birthday or Christmas

y/n

Christmas. its about other people not centred around me. Id much rather celebrate other people

Now im in school shush

tin can

people care about education nowadays

im shocked

y/n

no i care about not getting my phone taking off me

its an escape

tin can

right

anyway thanks for your opinion kid

y/n

bye tin can

y/n pov

well that was random. The bell goes just as i begin to yawn. We all get up rushing out off class to our next.

After sitting through another long lesson of English the bell rings and we all go to get up. I didn't get much sleep last night. Id be lucky if i got an hour. On the way out of the classroom i run straight into the door frame. I take a step back rubbing my forehead. I shake my head as my ears start ringing. I take a deep breath and continue walking.

'sup dorks. y/n you good? your foreheads red. Id say its gonna bruise' mj says grabbing my head when she meets up with us coming out of science, people are talking but i ignore them as we make it to our lunch spot.

'ill ask again. Is your head okay y/n' mj asks sitting at the base of the tv.

'mhm' i mumble yawning laying my head on her lap. Peter comes and sits next to me so i put my feet on him. I decide to close my eyes for a bit. Getting comfy i fall asleep.

Mj pov

I watch as y/n gets comfy and falls asleep. I roll my eyes smirking and playing with her hair. I always loved braiding her long white hair. It made her look like a goddess

'do you think shes okay' ned asks now seeing y/n is deeply passed out.

'yea i think shes just tired' i say looking down at her before going back to eating my rice. 'so losers what you gonna do on the trip next week' i ask them

'trip?' peter asks

'yeah to the art museum' i shrug

'oh no i forgot to get may to sign the slip' peter says pulling out his phone to text his aunt 'when was it due' he asks typing something

'11 oclock today' ned chimes in. peter looks at his watch and runs a hand through his hair. He opens his back checking for the note. In a pocket he never uses there was the white paper with a yellow sticky note on it.

'oh thank god' peter smiles 'ill be back' he jumps up going to the office to hand the note in.

20 minutes later the bell rings and y/n still isn't up. 'get up' i shake her shoulder. She groans and rolls over.

'5 more minutes' she groans keeping her eyes shut.

'nope' i say getting up making her head fall to the ground

'fuck u' she mumbles. And weall head to class

a/n

boys will be bugs by cavetown