𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚊

*not edited*

"HEY." Anna shouted angrily at her brother Noah for switching the channel from her Greys Anatomy to some random football game.

"Sorry sis, but my game is on." He stretches spreading himself out on the couch. Anna snatches the controller putting her show back on.

Noah glares at her trying to grab the controller out of her hand. But she moves out of the way before he can.

"Anna stop." he growls.

"No! I was here first." She whined like a child.

Noah scoffed, "Stop being so  immature." She blinked, appalled. "Im sorry, IM being immature?! I was clearly minding my own business and you just dilly dally in here taking control of the TV without even ASKING."

Noah rolled his eyes making her even more angry. "You've been sitting on your ass all day, if you want to watch your show, go to your room and watch it. Or the theater room."

"FUCK OFF, I WAS HERE FIRST."

"What's going on?"  Tyler enters the room.

"Anna's being brat."

"SCREW YOU!" Anna's heart started pumping faster and faster, her breaths came out in short pants and the air in the room felt like it was constricting her lungs.

"Anna, sweetheart. you need to calm down..." She hadn't even noticed Jenny entered the room. Jenny tried to reach for her but Anna slapped away her hand harshly.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"You better watch your fucking mouth, and clam the fuck down." Joshua had said entering the tension filled room.

Anna looked down, her fist clenching and unclenching. "I-"

"No. I don't care how angry you are. You do NOT raise a hand to a family member." Joshua stood directly im front of her glaring down at the girl.

But she didn't back down.

She matched his uncanny glare, and her cheeks turned red in anger. Joshua harshly grabbed her chin pulling her close.

"Fix your attitude or i'll do it for you." She pulled away from him, keeping her head down. The adrenaline that pumped through her veins started to return to her usual self.

She mumbled a apology and ran to her bedroom.

𓆉

"You can cancel any plans you had this weekend and give me your phone." Anthony walks into her bedroom, without so much of a knock.

"What? Why?" She shouted, annoyed that the fact he barged in and starting demanding for her shit.

Anthony scoffed, "Because your grounded, that's why."

Anna decided to save herself the trouble and not say anything. She didn't feel like getting a lecture, she was already feeling sick and so irritated for some reason.

She hands him her phone without looking up at him. He hums in satisfaction slipping it into his pocket.

"Dinner is ready in 10 minutes, wash up and meet us down there."  He walks out closing the door behind him.

After washing her hands and face she tried mask away the feeling of wanting to cry as she made her way down stairs.

Anna keeps quiet most of dinner, while the others just conversed with each other. Anna felt as if someone was squeezing at her throat, stabbing her stomach repeatedly and while twisting the knife with it. Her head was pounding and her eyes kept getting watery.