Fall over when running to kitchen

"...I think we should go see the student council first." Rias said as the group consisted of her, Momonga, Akeno, Asia and Yuuto walked past the school gates. The gates had been locked, but something as mundane as a physical lock that wouldn't stop the group from advancing, specifically when Rias had a spare key for the lock.

"Student council?" Momonga asked. "Ah, to apologize for being late, right."

"No, I think that apology goes to the teacher, but I think we should introduce you and Sona Sitri to each other. She's the sister of Serafall Leviathan, one of the four Maous of Underworld. Pretty much the same way I'm the sister of Sirzechs who's the reigning Maou." Rias sighed. "She goes by Souna Shitori in the Human World. Yes, not the most original alias. I know."

'Hm, so she'd make an excellent hostage...'

"And if you seduce her then I'll never forgive you." Rias growled. "She's... I consider her to be a good friend. Erm, a friend. Acquaintance who I trust. Mostly."

'I'll have to find an alternative way to get her within my grasp.' Momonga altered his plan as he heard Rias's half-growl while giving a resolute pre-baked agreement to her words, then paused mentally. 'Wait, was 'seducing her' my first idea?'

Momonga did a mental one-eighty and backtracked to his initial line of thoughts while Akeno seemed amused by his panic that must have shown on his face. 'Oh no. Oh no, no no. This world, this world is somehow capable of piercing through my racial traits...'

A horrifying realization came over Momonga as he realized his situation, which had crept over him slowly like a net sinking around a fish that wouldn't realize it's need to escape until all routes of escape had been cut off. 'I've... I've become an adulterer and a pervert without even noticing it happened!'

The shame he felt kept popping up over and over despite his emotion suppression pushing it down each time, and he hadn't even realized he had walked behind Rias until the group had reached a door with a plaque that said 'Student Council' on it.

At some point Asia and Yuuto had departed to their own classrooms, leaving the two alone. Rias had nodded to Akeno and the raven-haired girl had shrugged and had gone on her way as well, except it didn't look like she was going to a classroom based on the direction she went in.

Rias knocked on the door twice and entered, dragging Momonga behind her.

He glanced around the tidy, if somewhat old-fashioned room that had its walls practically overflowing with bookshelves that contained the familiar sight of rows and rows of files, and decided that whoever Sona Sitri was, she was no slouch when it came to paperwork. There were also few comfortable-looking couches that he guessed were for sleeping in the office should Sona work so late that it would be pointless to try to commute home.

Suzuki Saotoru approved of her diligence. Most of the work in his previous world had been recorded in neural implants or in computer-based storage, but papers still held a symbolic meaning, while also being a storage device for information with no remote access, outside using other electronics like cameras to catch a screenshot of the paper's contents, or hacking the eyes of whoever had been looking at the paper at the time, or the hands of whoever had been writing the paper. And sleep-in couches were always a nice touch, although most of the time only managers were allowed to sleep in on them.