Didn't Go As Planned

3RD POV: legoshi was still playing with his little pet, while the other canines were talking with Durham since he couldn't sleep. You were watching legoshi play with his pet on your bunk.

After a couple minutes legoshi decided to put kabu back in his cage, he wanted to spend some time with you next. He then came over to you and sat next to you, with the purest smile imaginable.

Legoshi laid his right hand on yours. "Wanna cuddle for a bit? You feel nice." Legoshi blushed at his own words/thoughts.

You scoffed, whenever he tries showing affection it's the most adorable and funniest thing ever. "Sure legoshi, I won't turn that down ever."

The curtains were wide opened when you two started cuddling, legoshi didn't feel like closing them since he was already comfortable on top of you. And your arms were trapped around him so neither of you could close them.

Jack was sitting next to Durham on his bed. "Durham stop looking at them-"

"Why should I? Me and Austin use to do that all the time, now I'm alone again!"

Legoshi turned his head directly towards Durham that was across the room.

Durham was still staring. "What?! Continue! Why won't you have sex while your at it! Make me feel worse!"

Legoshi shook his head. "We're not trying to make you feel bad at all! You can join I-If you want?"

Durham chuckled. "I'm good, Jack can you sleep with me tonight?"

Jack turned red, he's only ever slept with legoshi a couple times and that's when they were just kids, he smiled. "Of course! U-Um now?"

"Yes now, come here."

Legoshi got up slowly, hovering over you on the bed. He shut the curtains and stared into your eyes intensely.

Legoshi was nervous, he felt his body start to heat up. He wanted to tell you something "personal" but was to nervous to. So he just sat on your crotch for about 3 minutes just staring at you.

"Um... Legoshi? You there?" You said nervously.

Legoshi got out of train of thought. "Oh... Yeah sorry I was just thinking about something..." Legoshi scratched the back of his head nervously. "May I ask... Are you ready to... ready to... Do it?"

"Do it?"

"Yes... Like sex? W-We don't have to! I'm just wondering..." Legoshi says while playing with his nails.

"Legoshi I think we've been over this."  You reached under his grey shirt and started rubbing his muscular stomach. "But yes, I'm ready. Whenever you wanna we can."

He smiled, it was a huge relief for the big bad wolf. He slowly fell back onto you.

"Thank you. " he whispers.

You kissed the wolf on his nose, causing him to stick his tongue out playfully.

"I'll put that to good use later..." You said attempting to fluster the wolf, which worked.

Legoshi knew it was no use to hide his face anymore to you when he gets embarrassed, so he laid there closing his eyes with a huge red face. His tail sways back and forth in the air.

"Like kai said, it's gonna be a big day tomorrow so let's sleep now legoshi..."

Tomorrow Morning....

Everyone is present backstage, there is a lot of tension in the auditorium. Louis is still struggling to stay on his feet, Louis was in the changing room fixing the bandage that was underneath his pants. He was on the ground in pain, but that doesn't stop him from wanting to go out there. You walked in unexpectedly, to see the red deer mess with his legs.