Find a burrito in the fridge

"..." Koneko jumped as she heard a door open.

Momon's Peerage had relocated themselves to the estate with the two unconscious now-devil Executors, and Momon had dropped the two off to one of the vacant bedrooms in the mansion. Apparently, the building had sixteen 'main' bedrooms prepared in the second floor, one for each Piece, and two guest rooms in the first floor.

Since the risk of 'Supreme Being's attack loomed over them the group had been forced to stick together, and more or less discard extracurricular activities or hanging out in town or its surrounding areas.

Thus, once Momon had dismissed the group Koneko had more or less holed up in the library of the third floor, reading manga while trying to clear her head of the sudden and brutal violence that had been visited on the two attacking nuns.

She didn't really care about the two, but seeing Momon display his cold, calculating and destructive personality still chilled Koneko to the core. The fact he had almost wiped his own Peerage out while killing the nuns, and had been completely nonplussed about it, was only making it worse.

"Hm... so damage between members of a Peerage isn't reduced... I'll have to experiment to figure out how much damage the members of a Peerage can inflict on each other..." The King straightened himself, eyeing the qipao-wearing Rook...

"Well, time for another experiment..." The King pulled two Pawns from somewhere and leaned over two charred, boiling corpses that had mere moments ago been two young girls...

Koneko couldn't help but to hug her legs close after jumping behind the comfy chair she had been sitting on in the library, trying her best to hide from the shape that had entered the library in search of something.

The emotionless voice of the King of the Peerage she was in was still echoed around her head, almost causing her to shiver which might reveal her location. Her cat-ears extended once again and turned towards the footsteps.

'...If he finds out I can use Senjutsu... ' Koneko stopped breathing as she heard the footsteps getting closer. '...I won't... I can't... If he tells me to use it, if I refuse... He's still in his 'destroyer' mindset, would he just... force me to use it? The new Issei doesn't understand empathy when he's like that, he wouldn't hesitate, he'd... he'd...'

The footsteps went silent, and then the chair behind which she had been hiding moved.

"Ah, Koneko-san- hm?" The male voice sounded surprised that he found the girl cowering behind the chair. Almost as if he hadn't beelined straight to her after entering the room.

Koneko jumped and tried to run for it, deciding that hiding wasn't working so hopefully if she made it to Rias, she'd...

"Ah, please wait!"

"OW!" Koneko yelped as she fell over, a sudden grab and yank of her private parts causing her to almost fall on her face on the floor.

She managed to land on her feet though, but the hold the Destroyer had on her 'parts' forced her to the floor, butt up, like an animal about to be violated. Koneko tried to turn around to kick herself free, but the destroyer was holding onto her precious part and forcing her to stay against the ground, causing her eyes to tear up from the pain and humiliation of having her precious parts groped and mistreated.