𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20

(Time skip)

(Time skip)

I toss and turned carefully while Tia slept

"Somethings not right." Archie growled.

"I know, I feel it too."

I looked next time me at Tia's beautiful sleeping face and gently caressed her swollen belly. Slowly getting up I pulled the covers over Tia more and slid out the room.

"We need to do a perimeter check."

I quickly walked down into the kitchen and out the back door. Shifting into my wolf, I felt my bones shift and snap into place.

I took off towards the barriers of the mansion and began circling all possible entry points.

"What's got your panties in a twist?"

I looked behind me and saw Jake and Seth in their shifter form. I sniffled the ground and huffed.

"I have a bad feeling." I growled.

"Glad we're not the only ones." Seth sighed.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on, but It better not be what I think it is." I growled, harshly.

"Seth and I will take the perimeter around La Push, you take the perimeter around Forks."

1 hour later

The smell of copper and death lingered around the Forks perimeter, almost too close to the house.

"Seth, Jake get home, now. We need to have a family meeting." I growled.

"On it. "

I quickly bolted into our border line and shifted. I threw open the door, startling Leah and Kim.

"What the hell." Kim sqeaked.

"What happened?" Leah asked.

Just as Jake rushed into the kitchen and smothered her in kisses.

"Something's not right around here and until we figure it out, no one goes out alone. For any reason."

"Is it Carlisle?"

I looked towards the doorway to the kitchen and saw Esme, Jasper, Emmet, and Rose walking into the kitchen.