Moon.. please stop this

Gregory grabbed your hand and ran. You tripped over one of the toys and scratched you knees, one was just red the other had a small scratch. You got yourself up and ran next to Gregory then his Faz watch went off " Gregory, I don't know what you did but all of the lights in the daycare are off. Also did you find Y/N?" It was Freddy "Yes Freddy I'm here, sorry for not sharing my location with you sooner." You responded "It's alright all that matters is that you and Gregory get out alive."  After that he was gone. You just sat there 'out alive.. what the hell is happening in this hell hole of a party place?!' you snapped out of your thoughts as you heard metal feet getting closer to you and Gregory, you pushed him and he started to crawl through a star shaped hole, there was a generator he flipped the lever and a light turned green.
Out of the corner of your eye you saw red. You pushed Gregory ahead of you, as soon has you pushed him he saw that moon has entered the play structure. You both sped up and ran around the play structure, lucky you found the second generator, you flipped the switch and the light turned green. You were proud, for once in your life, you felt like you helped and not hurt anyone! Your mind stoped at you heard a thud from above you, with that you ran and saw moon cornering Gregory. 'T-I don't know what to do.' you thought to yourself as you watched moon get closer to Gregory to grab him.
Your anxiety didn't want you go, but you small spark of hope came back.  ")C'mon Y/N you can save him!" Your hope spoke, it felt like time froze to just talk to them " don't do it N/N. You'll break your friendship with Moon.." your Anxiety spoke
"DO IT YOU'LL SAVE HIM!"
" NO! DONT FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS"

"DO IT Y/N, TRUST ME! YOU CAN SAVE GREGORY! ok, Y/N I know it's hard to lose your friends.. sence you had to lose all of them at such a young age.. but moon is programmed to stay here, Gregory is a kid just like you. He has a family, he has hope to get back home. when he saw that you got mad at yourself when the doors closed on you when you tryed the first time, he was starteld, you didn't see it but the look in his eyes said that he was sad but he still has hope to get both of you home, Y/N, you don't want to go back to Freddy with a dead child in your hands, if you can save him you can get him home. His parents are probably worried about him. Please Y/N, please save him.."
With that the voices fade and you started to move towards Gregory picking up the Pace in each step, your not controlling your body anymore.

Moon has now fully cornered Gregory. At the last second before moon could even touch him you got into his view, and stood right in front of Gregory.

(Moon's P.O.V)
I don't know what is happening to me. When the lights went out, my eyes turned static. I couldn't see. I knew Y/N was there! But I can't see them. I already miss their smile that they always gave to me when we talked at naptime, it sounds stupid but Y/N has trouble sleeping because of  the trama of the parents fighting off and on all night. I remember they told me that sometimes their mother would wake them up just to yell.. What is that!? A white bunny with patches all over got into my vision with a square remote that had a button on it.. they clicked it and vanished. I can see again! But I see Y/N infront of the trouble maker. I scanned her and the information that I got made me wanna kill myself, I would rather go jump in a pool of water and let myself glitch out until I'm unresponsive, than to see this.

Name: Y/N L/N
Danger level: 2
Gender: (your gender)

Scared, anxious, angry, worried
Reasons:
scared: it's dark, almost hurt, friend is scared.
Anxious: over thinking.
Anger: scared friend, overthinking, hurt.
Worried: thinks you will hurt them.

Why would I hurt them..

(Back to 3rd person)

You stood infront of Gregory protecting him. As moon scanned your face, you pointed to a nearby exit in the play structure signaling that he should finish finding the generators.
And with that Gregory gets away not hurt and that makes you more relieve knowing that Gregory got away safe.
"Y/N I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you. When the lights went out all I could see was static and then It was black." Moon basically on his knees begging for you to forgive him. "Listen to me! Moon I don't care what happened. But me and Gregory need to get back home, your probably my only friend that I cared about, but I need to help Gregory get home, I promise that I will visit everyday from now on!"  You said before walking out of the play structure. Moon sat there sad, heartbroken that he made you scared and anxious. He didn't want you to be sad and almost hurt the boy and you, so he got back up to the balcony and went into the little cubby in the back. He stayed there and waited for all of the lights to go back on, he looked back at the art you made for him, one showed you and moon outside under the stars smiling, another one showed you and moon sitting on the floor laughing. If his emotions could change he would have had the biggest smile in the world. And just like that the lights turned back on and he turned back into sun.
______________________________________

I'ma post all day because I'm stuck at home for today (also I can't go to school) so I can write all day!

I'm trying to get more out bc I went missing for about a week so I will write all day :D