Chapter 18: Marriage

~•×•~

~•×•~

"So tell me y/n, what are your thoughts on marriage?" The king asked.

You, being the oblivious person that you are thought that his question was just conicidence with your thoughts. So oblivious that you actually smile and think of your actual answer.

Taehyung waits patiently. You hum while you think and tilt your head to the side. While you were thinking, Heeseung enters your room carrying your breakfast. He greets the king and you and sets the food on the table. Sunoi was suppose to bring your food but there was an emergency operation at the village so he had to accompany Namjoon.

"Well," Taehyung asks in anticipation.

Heeseung continues preparing your food but listens nontheless.

"Marriage isn't in my mind yet but I would love to be married with someone who has his eyes and heart only for me," you humbly said your answer.

Heeseung got so distracted when you said the word marriage that he almost drop the spoon he's holding. He looked your way and spoke without thinking.

"How about me?" He asked and only realized what he said when laugh at him.

"You're a prince your highness. You can't possibly marry a commoner like me," you giggle.

The king looked at his youngest brother with amusement not knowing that he was serious. He waits patiently for Heeseung's answer.

"I will give up my title for you," he muttered under his breath which you and the king heard clearly.

"Alright your highness," you just chuckled at his answer but the king looked at Heeseung directly and smiled

Heeseung smiled shyly. And gives you your breakfast. He knew what he wanted but his feelings are still unclear for him.

"I should make my leave. It's nice seeing you getting better Y/n," the king says.

You bow to him. "Thank you for visiting your majesty," you said and watch him make his leave.