Chapter 46

Professor Li Ran and the principal stood outside for a while and left, and  Lisa and Jungkook couldn't restlessly stay outside the window. At the beginning, Jae looked at the window from time to time. Every time he looked up, he could always see his parents, and Jae smiled and lowered his head to play again.

After about two hours, the frequency of  Jae's head-up slowly dropped, and he played with the little fat man and Li Zihao around him.

Seeing this kind of Jae, Lisa's heart was put down. Before coming here, Lisa was no less worried about Jae's ability to adapt to it than Jungkook.

"It seems that Jae likes it very much." Lisa raised her mouth and turned to Jungkook.

"Huh." Jungkook looked at Jae in the classroom thoughtfully, "It turns out that Jae doesn't contradict the crowd, it's actually me who has always resisted."

Lisa froze for a moment, looking at the man's face with self-blame and remorse, and couldn't help but want to comfort him, so she quietly put her slightly smaller palm into the man's wide palm.

Jungkook glanced at the palms of the hands they gripped, as if feeling Lisa's comfort, and while squeezing slightly, a smile appeared slowly in his eyes.

"Are you supposed to go to the company, don't you say that you can hand over today?" Lisa reminded.

"But I want to be with you." Young Master Jeon was not happy to go to work, and said exactly that every time he thought of being separated from his wife, he didn't want to go to work.

"Today's handover, how can you not be the boss?" Lisa said, "Jae, you can rest assured that I will stay here."

Due to Jae's special circumstances, Lisa will not leave Jae alone at school until it is confirmed that Jae is fully adapted.

"Daughter-in-law ..." Young Master Jeon is still unhappy, "I want to be with you."

"Why are you so nauseous? I didn't see you like this when I went to work before." Although it was useful, Lisa still felt a little embarrassed.

"I was reluctant to go to work originally, and now I have to go to work myself, so I have less time to see you." Jungkook said.

"You ... don't be so nauseous." Lisa looked carefully around. Fortunately, there was no one. "It's outside."

"Really want me to leave?" Jungkook said sadly.

"I'm not asking you to leave, I'm letting you go to work." Lisa appeased, "I will be waiting for you at home with Jae."

"Okay, then." Jungkook's expression was a bit stinky, obviously he was still unhappy, which idiot set the handover today.

Since these days, Jungkook has paid much for starting this company. Lisa sees it, so Lisa does not want Jungkook not to go to work for such a small emotion. Moreover, Dr. Li also said that if there is a career that allows Jungkook to re-enter the society, then he will get better soon.

Just seeing the man's loss, Lisa was still reluctant.

"Do you know?" Lisa smiled suddenly.

"What?" Jungkook wondered.

"You are so handsome when you work." Lisa boasted.

"Aey ... Then I'm going to work." Jungkook suddenly found that he was a little passionate about work.

Lisa looked at the figure of the man jumping away with some amusement, this man ... really getting more and more coaxed ...

==