Honestly, Getting thrown into the Moon Sucks

Goddamnit! This was my first day on Comic-Con! What the hell?! The second I step into the Pokemon section as I was about to comment on how dope their costumes looked, I was dropped into a portal... like-

-what the fuck.

'You don't hear that everyday starting stories with that sentence...' I mutter to myself, calmly accepting the fact I was in SPACE and I had unknowingly had a high acceptance rate of dealing with BS. Either that it was depression or my insanity kicking in.

'Space is pretty.' I commented in awe. I could see the moon in here. Never realised it was so big.

Wait.

THAT IS THE FUCKING MOON JESUS DAMNIT-

Many Ows. Then I started to realise I was wearing... a suit of armor. 

It was the Mark 42, but it was silver, mixed with some gun-metal and grey alloys and a spec(?), touch(?) of cobalt blue minted across the surface

It was the Mark 42, but it was silver, mixed with some gun-metal and grey alloys and a spec(?), touch(?) of cobalt blue minted across the surface. Then everything went flashing RED.

WARNING WARNING SUIT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

OHSHIT SHIT SHIT

There was a small gap between my sides as I needlessly tried to clog the air from coming out. My chest tightened. My breath, sucked out from the vaccum of space as a sinking feeling of death caused me to panic. 

CALM THE FUCK DOWN

It wasn't helping the fact my HUD kept flashing red like a fucking firetruck. I was going to die in an Iron Man suit and by on god my inner-fanboy refused to die that way. And there it was, floating innocently in the vastness of space.