Parents' Dismay

(Author's Note: Right after Alice left with Al. Alice's Father's POV.)

"Ahhh, I had a wonderful time." I stretched my arms out to the sky and hugged my beloved wife once more.

We were currently returning to the mansion after a much-needed six month long vacation to Aruna, a tropical island getaway for tourists on the two continents, known for its mystical and awe-inducing sights. I'm so glad my Alden is such a capable and reliable human being, even granting me the chance for me to spend so much time alone with my dearest, taking my duties temporarily, at such a young age, too. How remarkable!

I walked in through the ornately carved metal gates, nodding to the servants who came out of the mansion in a hurry to greet the duchess and the duke with respect.

Hmmm... I can't wait to see Alden, my beloved son... I wonder how he's holding up... I asked one of the servants strolling around the castle gardens for information on Alden's whereabouts. He bowed in panic and replied. "L-Lord Alden has left with L-L-Lady Alice to the Demon Castle..."

...

Let my mind process this for a second.

██ 20% *___*
███ 40% *___*
████ 60% *___*
█████ 80% *___*
██████ 100% *___*

Ah. My daughter did something again, didn't she.

Hahaha, everything's going to be alright, me, Alice just did something irresponsible and life-threatening again on a whim, a daily occurrence, calm yourself, it's fine...

But seriously, Alice? Did you have to do such a reckless thing? Don't automatically categorize my precious son as an invincible being! THE DEVIL'S CASTLE?! Why would you allow Alden to follow you?! Not everyone is invincible, and the Devil has only been recently vanquished by your hero's party, and it took months for them to accomplish such a feat! Bringing Alden to such a place... my beloved daughter... What grudge do you bear against me?! I'M SEVENTY YEARS OLD, I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS AMOUNT OF MENTAL STRESS ANYMORE! DEALING WITH YOUR 'ACCIDENTS' AS A KID WAS ENOUGH, THIS IS ANOTHER LEVEL OF PAIN FOR ME!

Just wonderful. Oh no, my wifey is going to explode again! I'm scared... I can feel the killing intent practically radiating next to me, along with the quiet shivering of that poor household servant still in a ninety degree bow.

"Ohohohoho... I see Ali has returned from her journey, wonderful news, indeed... It was too bad I could not see her before she left and give her a parting gift she would never forget... quite regrettable..." The killing intent expanded and soon, my knees were buckling and I was on the verge of tears.

My wifey is so scary!

"M-my dear wife, perhaps we should go to her bedroom. Maybe she left a parting note with a reasonable explanation for her actions there..."

I highly doubt it. The servants would know... and they would report it to us. But I had to do something to calm her down, even if it would just result in more disaster in the future, I was too scared in the present to think properly.

"Fufufufu, maybe you are right... let us hope that is the case~ or else there will be an issue between us, dear Griffon~"

A cold chill went down my spine, and I rubbed the goosebumps on my arm down, following my angry love in earnest while pushing down the terror I felt in my heart.

----

(Author's Note: The servant's POV.)

M-Mistress?! Is going to enter Master Alice's room?! Does she know of the prince's corpse yet?! We haven't got a chance to dispose of it and erase the evidence for Master Alice! What shall happen to us if the Mistress explodes?! Only hell will ensue!

Red alert, red alert, all servants protect the room, do not let the mistress enter if you value your lives!

----

(Author's Note: Alice's Mother's POV.)

Ahahaha... my dear Ali... you still haven't learnt your lesson, huh?

I stared at the black-gooey corpse, resting on the floor, and the hole in the middle of the bedroom floor. Daughter... what have you done this time?

"Who died?" I asked calmly, despite silently exploding inside at my daughter's lack of common sense.

"T-the p-prince of F-Fellesin, D-Duchess..." A servant replied with unease.

Fellesin?

...Fellesin.

Well, isn't that just wonderful.

(Author's Note: Now, everyone who reads this message, type the following: 'I pooped. With a poof.')