I AM WAITING TO MEET YOU

The following chapter is from the POV of the person who is pulling the strings behind the curtains. Who wants to keep Yurani away from politics and her own kingdom. Please read last chapter for better understanding........

"Kumar." Dhruv said as he entered my chambers. "There is a news from Devgiri." It increased my curiosity. I closed the book that I am reading. "Tell me what happened ?"

"There is drastic change in Yurani's behaviour. The princess which before use to be timid and shy but now she is acting like a tigress. She also had great knowledge of medicine, politics and battle. She single handedly defeated all the best warriors of Devgiri in sword without breaking a sweat. She also defeated Sultan of Kabul Rashid Sulaiman. She has became witty and smart. She sentenced 15 maids death just because they disrespected her. Also...."

"Privacy." I shouted as they all the servants ran away from the chambers. When I was sure I am alone. I took out the her potrait. She is definitely a fine beauty. Her black eyes can make anyone her lover. I have changed my decision. She is not made for this game of chess. I am the king but I don't want her to be the queen. She have to stay away from this. I want her to be timid and shy that suit her much better.

A lot of time passed away as I saw her picture. "Dhruv" I called him. "Let's go to roam Devgiri and don't let anyone else know." He hurried away to complete my order. "I am waiting to meet you Alekhya." I smiled to myself. Let's hope we meet early.