Blank Minded

I couldn't believe that Sun said that even if I was pregnant that we could just make another one! Like what's the chance of us even fucking again?

I began to day dream while Sun read the kids a book, it was good book. But, I didn't really pay attention. As usual, I was sitting in the back behind all of the kids.
I sighed.

As I completely blanked out, I realized the lights went out since some kid turned them off. I rolled my eyes and got up. I realized a kid was asleep and noticed Moon giggling. I looked around his shoulder and saw that there were googly eyes on the kid's eyelids. Even I tried holding in my laughter — And even some of the other kids around us began laughing at it.

But I had to teach him that he couldn't do that, so i hit him on the arm. I sighed while smiling and swooped him off the floor, carrying him bridal style in my arms. Moon began to get red and didn't know what to do. I chuckled.
He was heavy, especially since he's a tall ass robot but I could handle it. I carried Moon on over to their room up where the balcony would be and I set him down.

"You can't just mess around with the kids like that"
"..."
"Nothing to say, huh?"
"You're so hot, Y/N"
"excuse me?"
It was so random.
"But you'd look even hotter without your clothes. I think we should do some stuff while in bed, Y/N"
I flicked him on his head.
"Contain yourself, Moony."
Moony made a sound that sounded like a growl and groan together.

I fixed myself and rubbed my arms since he was a whole damn robot and my arms were sore from carrying him all this way,
"Wait here until you're ready to come out, or if I decide to turn on the lights"
And then I walked off.

When I left, I met up with the kids and there were huge messes everywhere. I groaned and rubbed my eyebrows.
I began getting to work and tried cleaning up in the dark ,,
There was spilled glue, glitter, googly eyes, paint, shredded paper, and even some crinkled messed up paper.
"SUNNYY I NEED YOUR HE-"
Oh right, i forgot. It was Moon who was here, Not Sunny.
I went and flipped the switch, turning the lights back on. I called out for Sun again and he came jumping off the balcony over to me and I told him to help me by distracting the kids by playing with them and entertaining them for as long as they could.

Soon enough, I managed to finish and laid flat on the floor feeling like I could pass out by how exhausted I felt. I overheard a conversation—
"Oooo Sun! Who's that? Is that your Wife/Husband?"
"Huh??!"
I heard Sun wrinkle up some paper and ripping it, throwing it away.

What?
Is there another person in the picture?
Is there someone else.
Who would it be?
Why didn't I know of this.
I thought he loved me, and only me.
Why is there another person?
.....