Chapter 3

Liz's Pov

"Look at your back 2 rows from here the one who's talking to Yeji that's her Kim Minjeong but she's known as Winter the Weather who can sing along side with Jo Yuri, Choi Lia, Ning Yizhou, Kim Jiwon or Liz  they were also friends with Kim Chaewon, Ahn Yujin, Rie, Kang Hyewon, Hitomi, and Yuna and Chaeryeong's sister Shin Ryujin  and Lee Chaeyeon they were famous here you know but also most of them are a bunch of troublemakers" Eunbi unnie said

"Wait unnie, did you just said Kim Minjeong?"

"Yeah why? Do you know her?"

I was going crazy there are so many questions of my mind is she my cousin, Jennie unnies missing sister did they already find her?

"Hey, Liz  you okay?"

"Ahh yes unnie i was fine but i'm wondering.."

"What is it?"

"Her name is Minjeong right she is also a Kim, is she Jennie unnie and Yeri unnie's missing sister, i mean she also looked like auntie Taeyeon"

"Now that you said that she really looked like auntie Taeyeon but that's crazy i mean if she's Auntie Taeyeon's daughter Jennie unnie will probably recognize here when she enroll here after all Jennie unnie is the director of this school"

"Ohh yeah, maybe she isn't"

"Don't think to much Liz maybe she just have the same name as her and also she's different from your cousin"

"Yeah maybe" but she just look like her...

--

Karina's Pov

I heard Liz and Eunbi Unnie talking earlier about Kim Minjeong...

Did they know her are they close?

The door of our classroom suddenly open and

Nayeon unnie arrived and she smile at me and I smile back she was Jeongyeon unnie's girlfriend, and i guess she was going to be my homeroom teacher...

Nayeon unnie introduce herself "Good morning everyone i'm Im Nayeon and I know almost all of you already know me"

"Good morning prof Im"
We all say and Nayeon unnie smile

"Okay for today since it's the first day of school i'll let you do whatever you want just don't be so noisy, okay class dismissed!!"

"Goodbye Prof Im" we said and she replied back

"Goodbye girls"

Oh, you may be wondering why Nayeon unnie only said girls it's because these university are all girls university.

--

Eunbi's Pov

I can't stop thinking what Liz said earlier there are so many what if that's running in my head...

What if she's really the Minjeong that we know...

What if she's here for her revenge...

What if she's here because she wants to know the truth...

What is real reason why she run away plss Minjeong we nee you to answer this please comeback...

"Minjeong-ah please comeback now"

--

Winter's Pov

I was sitting at the very back and infront of me is our Prez Kwon Eunbi... prof Im was introducing herself and this prez of ours are mumbling something that made me shock...

Did Eunbi unnie remember me?

Why does she wants me to comeback when at first they push me away..

Does Eunbi unnie recognized me?

I better stay away from her... because...

I don't wanna go back

--

Prof Im is now leaving and I still can't get over of what the Prez said....

"Winter?"

"Winter?"

I Faced her, i look at Yeji who look so worried.

"Ahh yes"

"Are you sure your okay i been calling you for seventh time already but your not responding"

"Ahh yes i'm okay" shit Winter your so dumd how can you not notice that your crush has been calling you dumb... I thought

"Ahh alright then i'm going now Winter my friends already for me"

But before she can even walk away i called her once again

--

Stupid Winter, what are you going to do now? I scold myself...

Shit why did I do that again?