7. Pyramids

So since yesterday's revelation the boys and I had spent most of the time throwing out idea about it. The majority coming from comic books or horror stories. I told them what Derek had revealed to me and they were shocked but nodded in understanding. Stiles and I planned on spending lots of the next night researching while Scott was out on his date.

Eventually I had been able to forget it when Jackson and I began watching our favorite movies.

So today I had been forced to spend the early evening with Allison and Lydia. Yes, I was literally shitting breaks the entire ride over to the Argents after my latest revelation. All I know is if any Argent comes near me with something pointy someone's ending up in the hospital.

"Mmhh... pass," Lydia mumbles for what seems like the 10th time since we've been here, Allison sighs and turns back around in search of another shirt from her outfits.

Lydia stands up and moves Allison out of the way, browsing through the brunettes endless supply of shirts," pass... pass... ugh pass on all of it! God Allison your taste is dwindling by the second!"

"Maybe we all don't spend half our lives at Macy's Lydia," I mumble from my spot on Allison's comfortable bed.

Lydia shushes me and turns back to the closet, I hear hangers moving every so often until she stops and walks over to me. It's a black sparkly top that looks adorable, when I nod and smile Lydia looks back at Allison," this!"

Allison looks relieved to be done with this search and grips the top in her hands, happily placing the top over her torso in the mirror.

"It's cute Allison, you guys are really going to have a nice night!" I comment to my excited friend.

"Are you really sure you don't want to go? You don't need a date! Just hang out with all of us" She turns around and asks me.

I shake my head," no it's okay, besides I'm introducing Stiles to the world of the Walking Dead and I'd rather not pass on that!"

Lydia whips around," so are you sure-"

"Lydia I swear to god if you're going to say something about Stiles and I one more time I will take a picture of you drooling in your sleep!" I threaten.

"Awe come on! He did get to grab your ass yesterday! Maybe it's a sign," she spills something I had told her on the way here and Allison's eyes pop open.

"Okay first; Stiles and I will never be together so no to the date, and second of all it was an accident bitch!" I flip her off but laugh. Lydia sure knows how to make a statement.

The door opens and in walks Mr. Argent, I yelp a little but it barely comes out as he hasn't even noticed my deer in headlights look cause he's pulling on a green jacket. Where is creepy Argent going?

Allison looks up startled at her dad and states," dad, hello?"

He notices his mistake, and points back at the door," right! I'm sorry, I completely forgot to knock!"

Lydia falls on the bed, laying down and smiling at the unknown hunter in the room," hey Mr. Argent!"

I bite my tongue from saying anything cruel and smile at him," good afternoon Mr. Argent."

He nods at both of us, acknowledging us and smiling. I have to admit even for a crazed werewolf killer who could potentially end my life he was still pretty hot, even for a father.

Great, first I think the crazed Alpha with green eyes is cute now the older hunter is hot to me, I really need to rethink my taste in men.

Allison awkwardly asks her father," dad, you need something?"