Under His Tongue

Hot rage flushed through his veins when he saw him with her. He was holding her arms. They were close. Too bloody close. 

They looked shocked by his sudden appearance. Inessa stepped away from Fransisco but Fransisco schooled his features instantly and stared back at him challengingly. Inessa had her heart in her throat as she cowered away in fear.

Danzel looked possessed. 

His face, hot red, and the bloodlust in his eyes were bone-chilling.   

In a flash, he crossed over to Fransisco and landed a punch on his face, causing him to spit blood.

Inessa gasped and covered her mouth in sheer terror. Fransisco wasn't the one to back down. He returned the gesture with equal fervor, snapping Danzel's face to the side. Danzel grounded his jaw and flogged him with another punch. The jealousy had blinded him to all the reasons. He didn't care how would he explain the blood spots on his clothes to the world. His years of reputation would collapse into nothing but he couldn't bring himself to care. Nothing fucking mattered in the moment, except for the bloodlust that was howling through his veins. 

Fransisco wasn't weak but Danzel had turned into a raging bull who can't be controlled, much less conquered. Blood stained Danzel's knuckle as he continued to beat the shit out of Fransisco. He wanted him dead, nothing less would appease his rage. Inessa watched everything with a horrified look. She was shaking and tears of terror were raining down her eyes. He was on rampage mode. He was terrifying her. 

Once satisfied with his work, Danzel grabbed his bloodied collar and lifted him up off the ground.  

"She is mine, you get it. She is fucking mine," he let out an animalistic growl and landed a deadly punch in his eyes. Fransisco let out a grunt. Danzel let go of him with a jerk. Fransisco's head hit the marble with a thud. Danzel rose to his feet and turned towards Inessa. Her blood froze right in that instant. The anger was still there in his eyes. She pressed into the wall as he made his way towards her, like an angry predator. 

A drop of tear trickled down her eyes when he halted in front of her. She looked down, feeling scared. 

A gasp left her mouth when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her flushed into his chest. Before she could understand anything, he smashed her lips with his. He gripped her bun and kissed her possessively. He kissed her to let that motherfucker know, she was bloody his.  He kissed her to make it burn through her head that she belonged to him, only him and there was no escape. He pulled the pin, unfurling her bun, and ran his bloodied fingers through her soft locks, painting them red while kissing the daylight out of her.

He had lost her once and he would be damned if he let anyone snatch her away from him again.       

He broke the kiss after a good minute. Looking into her eyes, he raised his hand, Inessa flinched back. Ignoring her apprehension, he started caressing her lower lip with his thumb and suddenly pulled at her hair, forcing her face up. She let out a gasp. He leaned, bringing his mouth closer to hers while boring holes into her glassy eyes. 

"If you will betray me, doll, I'll burn you alive along with your whole damn family," he harshly pinched her bruised lip and warned her in a low threatening tone. The malice in his eyes was bone-chilling.  

Fear paralyzed her. 

He tugged at her lip before letting it go. He uncurled his fingers from her hair and grabbed her hand. Without giving her another minute, he took her out of the bathroom.  

The fate was on his side as the auction had started and the lights were turned off. No one noticed them or his bloodstained jacket as he dragged her towards the exit. Inessa tripped on her heels a couple times but he didn't stop. The images of him holding her had blinded his senses. Inessa, on the other hand, was petrified. She knew he was still angry. His death grip on her wrist was proof of his rage. His grip was going to leave an ugly bruise.