Part- 133

Keerti's pov

Sun rays falls on my face from the window disturbing my beauty sleep.

I got up after few seconds and stretched my arms completely and rubbed my eyes a little bit.

I checked the time which is showing half past six.

I got up and got ready for the day.
I dressed in a black simple and elegant anarkali long suit paired with black leggings and dupatta with golden work on it.
I kept my hair open.

I came downstairs and there was no one except 1-2 staff members who are doing their cleaning work.

They saw me and wished me.

"Good morning mam" she said.

"Good morning.. but please call me keerti only" I said.

I headed towards kitchen and thought of making breakfast for everyone all myself today.

"Beta what do you want? I'll make it for you" She said.

"Nothing like that aunty, I want to make it for everyone today" I said and she smiled.

"Ok but atleast let me help you" she offered and I accepted.

After that I kept potatoes in pressure cooker to boil them till she prepares idli batter, chopped some onions and tomatoes for poha and everything else.

"Thank u so much aunty" I said.

"It's my work beta" she said and left the kitchen to complete her cleaning.

After that I prepared grilled toast, idli, poha and coffie for everyone.

I checked the time, it's almost 8:30.. it's time for everyone to come so I started making paneer parathas for everyone.

At almost 9am, everyone came and settled on dining table.

"Good morning everyone" I said and kept one bowl on table, other bowl already set by staff.

I sat beside gayu.

Papa sat on head chair as always. Yash and naksh sat on right side on him whereas maa, gayu and me sat on left side of papa.

They all greeted me back.

"What happened keerti? You came out from kitchen?" Papa asked me.

"Hnji papa, actually I wanted to make breakfast today so..." I said.

"Oh you made all this" maa asked.

"Yes.. please start everyone"

I glanced at naksh, he winked at me.

I smiled and pointed towards breakfast.

Everyone served themselves and we engrossed in small random talks in between.

"Oh keerti beta, I can't tell you how good today's breakfast is.. especially these paneer parathas" papa said taking a bite in his mouth.

"Thank u papa.. I'm glad you liked it" I said.

"Seriously keerti, food is really well.. you are really a good cook" maa praised.

"Thank u" I said.

"Keerti I can eat your handmade food daily" Yash bhai said.

"Keerti you are spoiling us" gayu said eating her poha.

"Nothing will happen to your figure.. eat it" I said.

Soon everyone finished their breakfast.

Papa went to office.