Day 1

(Y/N POV)

I woke up hotter than usual. I always sweat in my sleep, but it was extra hot today. I flung the blanket off of me and tried to cool off. That's when I realized. Moon has his arms around me, holding me as tight as he possibly could for someone sleeping.

I tried to stay still and not wake him up. I rested my head on his chest and looked up at him. I gently rubbed my thumb on his cheek and kissed it. He was the most beautiful sleeper.

I guess the kiss made him wake up. His eyes fluttered awake and he looked down at me.

"Oh I could wake up to this everyday"

He pushed me down on the bed and pinned me down, kissing me all over my face. I laughed and let him do it. I pulled him down to lay on my chest and hugged him.

"You are the most beautiful human i've ever seen, my star light"

I didn't know how he was so sweet and why he made me feel like this. I never had anyone make me feel this way. He made me so excited to wake up every morning. It's extra special to have them here.

"Why don't we make a schedule?"

"What do you mean Moon?"

"I don't want Sun to have you at night. He can have you all day, but I want our time at night"

"That's fine Moon, we will always have our night time. Why don't you guys charge now, and i'll make some breakfast?"

"Sounds good star light" he said, kissed me softly.

I blushed and he went to go find an outlet in my room.

"Will you plug me in?"

"Of course honey"

I plugged him into the wall and kissed him on the cheek. After, I head to the kitchen to make the most amazing breakfast they will ever have. I was always good at baking, so I was excited. I decided to make pancakes with chocolate chips. I made the chocolate chips look like smiley faces. I also made bacon and poured orange juice for both of us. I had some fake flowers in a closet, and some candles, so I set up a little date for us. I placed our plates and cups on the table and felt very proud of myself. Sun would love it, I knew it.

I took the last 15 minutes of the hour to clean up the huge mess I had made making breakfast. I did the dishes and wiped up all the batter. I looked around and felt very proud of myself.

The charging period was over, so I went to go get Sun. I unplugged him and switched on the light in my room. He sprung up and hugged me.

"Good morning Sun flower!! Oh goodness it smells so good in here!!! I cant wait for breakfast!! Thank
you!"

"Of course Sunny, anything for you"

We walked to the kitchen and he was over joyed by the scene I set up. He thought the flowers were so pretty, and tucked one behind my ear.

"You're too sweet"

We sat down and he began to try all the food. He was amazed with the pan cakes and he absolutely loved syrup. I loved how everything over joyed him so much. I wish I could find amazement in such simple pleasures too.  He finished way faster than me, and politely waited for me to finish. Once I did, I had to shower.

"What's a shower? Can I come"

"Oh Sunny no, a shower would get you all wet and break you, but I can show you what one is"

I showed him to the bathroom and opens the shower door to show him exactly what it was and explained it to him. He didn't seem to understand too much.

"That sounds uncomfortable. You would come out with you and your clothes all soaking wet"

"Ohh, no you take your clothes off to shower, then put them back on when your done"

"Ohh.." Sun said, with a smile.

"Okay, i'm going to get in, you can go out to the living room. I turned the TV on for you, maybe you'll find something amazing to watch on there"

"Awee..I cant stay and watch you instead"

I blushed hard, I wasn't expecting him to say that at all.

"No Sunny, i'll see you after my shower"

"Fineee"

Sun left for the living room and I was still blushing. I still didn't know if he knew about that kind of stuff.. and I didn't know if I hoped he did or not, but the idea excited me.

I got in the shower and took my time making sure I was clean and smelling good. When I got out, I put a towel around me and began my skin care and hair care routine. It had been awhile since I had done this, so I felt nice and clean.

I went out to the living room to check on Sun. He was sitting on the couch with his arms behind the top of the couch, a bit slunched down, which his legs spread. I wasn't going to lie, he looked hot.

He noticed me, and gave me a even hotter look.

"I like you like this sun flower, you should wear this more often" he said, staring me up and down.

"Hm.. maybe just for you"

I sat next to him on the couch, and laid my head on his shoulder. I could tell he immediately got nervous.

"What's wrong Sunny?"

"Ah, um nothing. Moon told me to say what I just said and he's now telling me to do something I shouldn't do and you're really close and I like it but"

"What does he want you to do?"

"I'm not telling you"

"Alright, i'm going to go get some real clothes on, and i'll be back"

I went into my room and slipped on short shorts and a tank top. I usually wore it to bed, but for just hanging out with them today i'm sure it would be fine.

When I went back into the living room, he crossed his leg immediately and looked away.

"What? Did I do something wrong" I said, sitting next to him, closer than before.

"Oh no nothing, nothings wrong, you just look... really good.."

I could feel the heat coming off of him, and he was hot to the touch.

"Oh, so you like this?"

"Oh sun flower light off lights off Moon is screaming at me"

"Are you sure?"

Sun put his hands over his head, looking obviously stressed by the screaming I imagine was going on in his head. I quickly reached over and switched off the light. Moon switched over quickly and smirk at me. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in. I felt something, so I guess all the parts are there. Interested.

"You're such a tease star light, I love it"

He grabbed my face and pulled me in for a intense kiss. He was so good at this. His body was so warm. He grabbed my waist to pull me in closer, but I pulled away and got up to get some water.

"Where are you going??"

"To get some water.. let's go on a drive. You're having too much fun for our first night"

I winked at him and threw on a warmer outfit. I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. He was protesting but I still got him out.

"I wanna show you somewhere special"