Chapter 39

Happy valentines day!!

Sorry I am late.

But anyone want's to share there cute love story or confess something then plz do, don't keep it in ur heart.

Dm me if u want to share something.

Aryan's POV

When I came the music just bit my ears very loud.

I saw Chips spread down on the floor, I walk in and called "Bhawna" but the music is so loud.

I paused looking at the house, cushions on the floor and the table, chips decorating the floor very nicely (note the sarcasm)

I took up the cushion and called "Bhawna?" I kept the cushion on the sofa and picked up another as well.

Also the table is very messy, with juice spilled over it.

Suddenly I hear her singing very loud and I turn around.
And there she is dancing swinging her body also laughing.

She was about to fall, she stabled herself but fell when she took another step..."aah"

I went up to her and was about to help her to stand up but she began to laugh "hahahaha Bad floor, this beautiful girl fell on the floor, U have no shame, bad floor"

I don't know what happened to her so I just frown.
I bend down "Bhawna?"

She looks up and grin.

"Aryan ji" and began to laugh looking at me.

Then she stood up "oh god, new song"

The new song which got played is "Mil Mahiya" (meet my love)

She began to swing her body again and I took a deep breath. What happened to her?

Sensing something what could have happened I ran to the messy kitchen and saw the bottle empty on the kitchen slab.

I slowly walked up to the slab and held the bottle and looked at it making sure whether it is really empty or not.

I sucked in my cheeks from in and bit.

"Aahh Mil Mahiya" she screams and I keep the bottle on the table and come out.

Now I can see only her legs up in the air and she is lying on the sofa. As I move close to her, And I am right.

"Wwwooooowwwwwww" she got up suddenly and began to jump on the sofa and then on the floor.

I opened my mouth to speak something but she just come to me hold my color and lip sing the lines.

Then she sang " Behke Gallan Karni Hazar Hai Mainu Dass Kinna Mere Naal Pyaar Ae (i want to talk with you a lot say how much you love me)" Then she began to sing the lines

She pushed me up and was about to fall but didn't, she began to jump around the house and many times was about to slip as well.

I don't know what to do right now , I am running behind her but she is running while giggling.

"Bhawna Bhawna please stop running"I said but she showed me her tongue and began to laugh.

"Bhawna stop or else I will punish you" I said in as a command.

She paused and looked at me " you will punish me ?" She asked innocently

"Yes I will if you will not stop jumping around here in there"

She began to cry " you are so bad, I hate you I hate you I hate you, how can you scold me like this? You can't see me enjoying anything you know I love songs even then you are doing like this I hate you so much and also" she paused