Chapter 36 - meeting everyone

The guards and other workers started rallying up in the weapons room and it was getting packed really quickly

They were confused on what was going on- all they knew is that it was something serious.

A few seconds later Anthony walked and they all got quiet and bowed their heads.

Anthony walked to the front of the room and they all looked at him so with his emotionless face and emotionless tone he spoke.

" I know you all are confused on why you're here. " he paused and looked around making sure everyone was listening.

" I'm here to tell you that I'll be stepping down from my position, there'll be someone else in charge and you'll treat her with respect. " he said and there were a few murmurs.

" Yes she may be young but that's not going to stop anything and if anyone dares cross her- hell she might be worser than me even if she doesn't seem like it. " he added and they went quiet.

The door opened revealing Janessa and they all turned their heads in looked at her.

She had her emotionless face on and walked to the front where Anthony was.

" This is Janessa- she'll be the leader. I'll still be your boss and I most definitely will still be around. " Anthony said looking at Janessa then back at them.

A man burst out laughing which made everybody look at him and he laughed like it was the most funniest thing ever.

" I'm s- I'm sorry " he said holding his stomach.

" Is something funny? " Anthony asked.

" No disrespect boss but how can you expect a little girl to run a mafia? Shouldn't she be worried about makeup and boys " he said and in a smooth move Janessa grabbed the gun off the wall and pointed it at him.

" This little girl will kill you. I'm assuming you have a younger one too for a description so specific. Yes I'm going to be the boss, Yes my age is small but I'm definitely not. " she said coldly which made some shiver and flinch.

" I can't take you seriously- I'll take my work somewhere else " he said and turned around and started walking away.

" Well you should take me seriously and you know there's no getting out unless getting killed so ladies and gentlemen please know this can happen in a swift manner. " she said and shot the man clean in the head with one shot.

" Anyone else want to test it? " she asked looking around and nobody replied.

" that's what I thought " she said after a few seconds.

" The rules will be the same- you'll all do your jobs the same as you always do. " Anthony said and looked at Janessa.

" Anything you want to add? " he asked and she nodded.