20.

Anna's POV:
"Wanna go on a date tonight?" I asked, Charlotte as we was eating breakfast that we got from room service. She looked up to me and smiled as her eyes were looking deeply into mine with passion.

In this moment, I felt.. loved, a feeling that I never thought I would actually feel from a simple look and a smile. i'm crazy over this beautiful woman. I can't even believe that I even pulled such an amazing, caring, loving, stunning, and the list could go on for hours, person. i don't deserve her.

Charlotte, nodded her head as her smile grew even wider making me smile as it got contagious. "I would love to go on a date" she said, happily. this women really owns my heart.

"You don't have to dress up fancy, just in something comfortable" she furrowed her eyebrows at what I said, in a questioning way. "Why's that?" she asked looking confused. "Because you look stunning in everything you wear, you don't have to wear make up and a dress to look beautiful..".

Charlotte's face went red as she looked down, avoiding eye contact. ".. You could just be wearing sweatpants with a hoodie and I would be staring at you with admiration..".

I put my finger under her chin and moved her head so she was looking at me. ".. I didn't fall for you due to the way you looked, I fell for you because of your personality, your beautiful smile, the way you laugh, the way you always look at me with those sparkling eyes of yours..".

Charlotte's face went red again but I still had my finger under her chin so she couldn't move. ".. Just those simple things made my heart light up faster than a match. You made me happy because you was just being you..".

".. I couldn't care about what you wear, because you're beautiful just the way you are" Charlotte, had tears in her eyes that ended up rolling down her face. I put my thumb onto her cheek and wiped away her tears as she kept chuckling while smiling.

Her eyes looked down then back up to me as she chuckled again. "I really fucking love you, you know that right?" she asked as she grabbed ahold on my hand that was on her cheek and interlocked our fingers.

I nodded my head while I chuckled at how cute she is being right now. Charlotte, is always cute but in this moment, I feel so loved and cared about, the way that she is looking at me, makes her look really cute. "And I really fucking love you too".

———

We arrived at this place that's a part of the hotel. Charlotte, looked around at everyone enjoying theirselves as they ate. We carried on walking round and found an empty table, it was pretty fucking lucky that we did because this place is packed.

Charlotte and I sat down, around the table as she was in front of me. "What shall we get?" she asked looking up at me from the menu that she had in her hands.

"I don't even know what half of this stuff is" she laughed at what I said and put the menu down. Charlotte, looked at the people that are next to us but about six feet away. "Let's just get what they're getting" I nodded my head and smiled.

"Okay" after that, someone came and took our order. Not too long later, the waitress came back and gave us our food that we really enjoyed, even though we was anxious because we didn't know what the fuck any of it was but we still liked it.

Behind us theres a stage and this, Hawaiian guy is making people do some challenges and whoever gets boo'd at by the audience has to leave the stage. Some of them are actually quite funny with the way that they get pissed off due to losing the game but some after kind of heart warming because you end up feeling bad for them.

———

Time went on and more people had left the stage. The hawaiian guy asked for people to join in on the last two challenges. "Fuck it, I'm gonna go up there" Charlotte said as she stood up.

"Are you sure?" she nodded her head. "Okay" I sat back on my seat as I watched her walk up to the stage. Soon later, she came out wearing a pair of, well I don't know they look like bikini bottoms and a coconut bra.

I can't lie, my eyes don't stop looking down to her breasts, she looks so hot in what she is wearing. "My girl is stunning" I whispered to myself. I heard someone come close to me then place their hand on my shoulder.

"You're a lucky woman" some dude said from behind me, I turned around and looked at the person. "Thanks.." I turned back around and looked at, Charlotte who was smiling at me. ".. I really don't deserve her".

The guy tapped my shoulder and stood up. "You deserve her, trust me. I've had so many girls who haven't treated me right and your girl looks like a amazing woman" I nodded my head and looked at him.

"She truly is" he smiled at me and put his hand out for me to shake, which I gladly took. "I'm Fred" I smiled at him. "I'm Anna" Fred, nodded his head. "Nice to meet you" he said.

"Nice to meet you too" Fred, tapped my shoulder again. "You seem like a chill person, do you maybe wanna meet up somewhere else? obviously with your girlfriend" I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I would like that" Fred and I exchanged numbers then he left as the show had started. I couldn't stop looking at how beautiful she is under the lighting.

What I said to, Fred is what I think every single minute of the day, I honestly don't deserve her, she's the best person I could have ever fallen for. Charlotte's, unbelievable perfect in every single way.

———

Time went on and this dance competition that she was doing ended in a tie. Charlotte and some other person got a tiebreaker as the hawaiian guy called it.

I was so happy for my baby, being up there and seeing her so happy, makes me have the same emotion.

I had to go up to the stage with her, which I gladly did and stood next to, Charlotte. The hawaiian guy explained what we was doing and put a coconut directly onto our bellybuttons.

Apparently this is something he does with his family whenever they play a game and it's a tiebreaker. We have to get the coconut up to our mouth and hold it there without dropping it.

If it drops before we get it to our mouths or even afterwards, we can't pick it up with our hands, which is quite confusing, like how the fuck are we supposed to do that?

We start the game and it was going well so far. We're both feeling a lot of pressure but we're working as a team while telling each other what to do.

"Push it up" I said to, Charlotte. She looked up to me. "I feel like I can't" she said as she looked like she was giving up. "Come on baby, we're so close, just a few more and we're done".

I couldn't care about winning, I just want her to be happy afterwards as she'll feel like she's achieved something. I can tell that she struggling as the coconut is actually quite heavy but I know she can do it.

Charlotte, nodded her head to what I had said and pushed the coconut up, just enough that I'd be able to get it to her lips. I rolled down and pushed it up with my mouth, using my jaw.

It had reached her lips and mine were already on there. I smiled and so did she as the hawaiian guy said that we had won. The coconut dropped the floor and all I wanted to do in that moment was kiss, Charlotte.

I'm proud of her for doing this, there's quite a few people here again and they've all got their eyes on us. I can only imagine the way that she is thinking. Charlotte, must be feeling really timid, and I'm only saying this because she's not used to having a lot of eyes watch her every move.

I just can't even explain how happy I am and how proud I am of her.

I grabbed ahold of, Charlotte's hand and kissed it then looked up to her as her face went bright red. "I love you so much" I whispered. She smiled at me so widely as her eyes were sparkling into mine. "I love you more".

A/N: sorry that this took forever. i've been quite busy as it's coming up to my birthday.