[Jinkook] Growing Old Together

Jin wrapoed an arm around Jungkook as they waited for their son's name to be called

Jin wrapoed an arm around Jungkook as they waited for their son's name to be called. It was his graduation day, and they're here to witness it.
"Kim Junseok!" The principal says and all people clapped as Jin and Jungkook went up to the stage. They shook hands with the teachers and stood on each side of their son as they get their picture taken.

They got down the stage and they congratulated Junseok.
"My baby, you did it" Jungkook says, kissing the side of his head.
"We're so proud of you, sweetheart" Jin says, doing the same.
"I did this for you guys" Junseok says, hugging them.

A few years later...

"Oh, my gosh, my little ones" Jungkook says as he opened his arms for his grandchildren. They all ran to him and Jin, hugging them and peppering their faces with kisses.

"We missed you, grandpa! Grandad!" They said, giggling.
"We missed you all too" Jungkook says, smiling as he kissed each and every one of their foreheads.
"Papa! Dad, come on!" Junseok yells and they walked to the place, hugging their son and their daughter-in-law.
Jin kisses the side of Jungkook's head, wrapping an arm around him.

"This is nice... "