CHAPTER 167: Biting The Bullet

Later on, Wu Suowei discovered another thing.

In all those videos and photos, there wasn't any picture of Wang Shuo and Chi Cheng alone, Guo Cheng Yu was practically in every of it. Even if there were photos and videos of Wang Shuo together with Chi Cheng, it was obviously wasn't taken by themselves. The was a third person holding the camera and that person was Guo Cheng Yu.

That issue was also raised in a subsequent video, whereby even Guo Cheng Yu had asked the same inquiry.

"I wonder, why do I have to shoot it every time? Can't you take it yourself?"

Chi Cheng smiled brilliantly, "it will be hard to change the angle if we shoot it ourselves, hence it might not come out well."

Subsequently, Guo Cheng Yu didn't say anything, the three of them went to Chi Cheng's house, they sat together to eat and drink without any restriction, and they drank a lot of alcohol. It could be seen Wang Shuo had the best alcohol tolerant out of the three of them, and the other two people were already slurring.

After eating and drinking to their heart content, they started to make trouble again, Guo Cheng Yu picked up the camera and started to shoot Chi Cheng and Wang Shuo.

"Kiss, kiss..."

Afterward, Wu Suowei saw Chi Cheng who was quite intoxicated kissed Wang Shuo, the lens zoomed in on them until it could be clearly seen how the two people sucked each other's lips. The scene made Wu Suowei narrowed his eyes into small slits as he saw Chi Cheng's sexy and charming face.

"Bite the nipples, hurry up, I want to watch the nipple sucking action." Guo Cheng Yu mischievously commanded.

Chi Cheng simply opened Wang Shuo's clothes and sucked on his nipple.

Wu Suowei suddenly felt that the one Chi Cheng bit wasn't Wang Shuo's chest, but it was his own heart, and he was bitten until it was completely mangled. Despite that, he still continued to watch the video.

Jumping to the next scene, when the screen rolled again, the video was recorded by Wang Shuo.

Chi Cheng suddenly sat extremely closed to Guo Cheng Yu.

"His Excellency the Ultimate Seme." Wang Shuo spoke teasingly at Chi Cheng, "kiss Guo Zi, I want to see you kiss Guo Zi."

Guo Cheng Yu squinted his eyes and smirked darkly at Wang Shuo.

The so-called "His Excellency the Ultimate Seme" Chi Cheng, tightened his arms around Guo Cheng Yu's neck, suddenly he pulled him toward his face, he smiled domineering, and then slowly smacked his lips onto Guo Cheng Yu's thin lips.

Wu Suowei could clearly hear Wang Shuo's breathing became heavier, which was completely contrary to his teasing.

But Chi Cheng was totally drunk, drunk enough to nibble on Guo Cheng Yu's lips.

The camera shook slightly, and Wu Suowei's heart also trembled in respond.

Chi Cheng unexpectedly still didn't let go Guo Cheng Yu's thin lips, instead he pried opened his lips and explored with his tongue.

Guo Cheng Yu wraps his arms around Chi Cheng's neck, and respond intimately to his tongue.

The passion of those young men simply couldn't be restrained, and it could be clearly seen in the frame.

The lens was getting shakier, and it had swayed frantically several times, just like Wu Suowei's heart that had been tossed frantically.

There was only one CD left, and Wu Suowei didn't know if he still have the strength to continue.