CHAPTER 169: Triggered By An Apple

After Wu Suowei left, Wang Shuo emerged from another bedroom and stared straight at Wang Zhen.

"It looks like you are quite fond of him?"

Wang Zhen didn't say anything and focus on his shoestring.

"Good looking, outspoken and round big eyes, isn't he very likeable?" Wang Shuo continued.

Wang Zhen still didn't say anything, and his deep eyes exuded faint coldness which was totally different from the gentleness that he showed when he was with Wu Suowei a moment ago.

"Wang Zhen, are you fucking mute or what?" Wang Shuo was angry.

Wang Zhen finally spoke, and it turned out that it didn't matter if he speaks or not.

"You are right." Wang Zhen said.

Wang Shuo's face darkened immediately, and spoke crudely to Wang Zhen, "fuck, are you looking for trouble? I realized that your personality is almost the same as Chi Cheng's and you look like you are so fucking strong, but you are actually very stupid. Just look at your stupid appearance, it's really too strong!"

After Wang Zhen finished with one shoe, he continued with another side.

Wang Shuo continued to swear at him, "you are such a two-faced person! Your personality change all the time! You become a loser when you meet him!"

Wang Zhen stood up and looked down on Wang Shuo.

"That is why I want to beat you whenever I see you."

The flame in Wang Shuo's heart intensified and it couldn't be contained.

"The hell, Wang Zhen, what did you say? Say it again! Don't think that I don't dare to do anything to you just because you are bigger, I can fucking summons a group of snakes to kill you!"

Suddenly, Wang Zhen grabbed Wang Shuo's neck and said: "You should take your medicine."

Wang Shuo looked like he was suppressed by Wang Zhen, his mouth was wide open, he tried to speak a couple of times, but nothing came out. Wang Zhen dragged Wang Shuo and bow down to find a medicine for autonomic dysfunction, he took it out and stuffed it directly into Wang Shuo's mouth, he simply stuffed it until he swallowed the pill without any water.

After being released, Wang Shuo was cursing him.

"Wang Zhen, you are such a loser! From young until now, you only know how to bully your younger brother, no wonder mom said you are a vicious person. You are totally vicious! Fuck... What are you doing...ahhhhh..."

Wang Zhen tied Wang Shuo upside down on the sandbags, with steel needles in between his fingers, Wang Zhen swiftly flicked all the needles toward him, all needles moved past Wang Shuo's important parts and nailed to the opposite wall.

"Wang Zhen, I'm warning you!" Wang Shuo's face was red, "you should fucking let me down now, or I will whistle, and my precious snake will come and bite you right away."

Wang Zhen continued to throw steel needles toward Wang Shuo.

Just when Wang Shuo wanted to whistle, a steel needle flew toward his throat; when he wanted to whistle again, another steel needle flew swiftly toward him; he ignored it and another ten steel needles flew around his neck and went toward the opposite wall.

"Ahhhhhh...I will definitely give mom a call, I want to fucking tell her your deal!!" Wang Shuo furiously moved his arms, "Mom , Mom...my brother is bullying me again, you should beat him quickly!"

Later on, the sound died down and Wang Shuo was tired.

Wang Zhen walked over to Wang Shuo and stared at his gloomy face that was stuck around the sandbag.