CHAPTER 172: Loyal Little Guard Guarding The Backdoor

When they got home from the hospital, Chi Cheng took out the small egg again.

Wu Suowei was nervous and asked, "what are you doing?"

Chi Cheng raised his chin and signalled Wu Suowei to put it into his body.

"What?" Wu Suowei was shocked, "you want me to take this to the company? I have meeting with my staffs, I also need to talk with buyers, you want me embarrassed myself in public?"

Chi Cheng faintly replied, "if you don't reach a certain level of excitement, it will not vibrate."

"Then what if I want to go to the toilet?" Wu Suowei asked.

Chi Cheng still told him calmly, "rest assured, you have already solved it in the morning, unless you deliberately eat something to get a diarrhoea, then you will not have the need to go again this day."

Because of the need to make love, Wu Suowei's digestion is trained by Chi Cheng into an incomparably pattern, his intestines are like an alarm, it definitely won't work at random time.

"You can take this thing out only when you are with me, other than that you have to wear it. The sensor is in my hand, I will know it once you secretly take it out."

Wu Suowei unhappily said: "this show that you don't trust me."

"Not that I don't trust you, just that I'm not at eased."

"Is there any difference?" Wu Suowei asked.

Chi Cheng said lowly, "it varies from a person to another, you should think about it carefully."

Wu Suowei took a deep breath, he didn't want to argue with Chi Cheng and threatened their relationship like before. He had changed his approach, he used to fight head on, and he would slowly submit to it, now he simply submits and secretly rebel against it.

Then he asked sullenly: "for how many days?"

"Until I feel you are obedient enough."

Wu Suowei really took the small egg, on the way to the company, Wu Suowei deliberately clenched his chrysanthemum, but the small egg inside him didn't show any reaction. Wu Suowei couldn't help from thinking, maybe Chi Cheng was only bluffing, he didn't activate the small egg right from the start, and he simply want to threatened me.

All the way to the company, nothing happened to Wu Suowei's behind.

He confidently took huge steps toward the company.

Went into his office, he sat on the chair, and deliberately clenched his chrysanthemum once again, the small egg within his body was still very dormant.

Wu Suowei felt completely relieved.

Just as Wu Suowei put down his briefcase, his secretary came and helped to organize the documents.

Today, his secretary wore a tight fitted black dress, the dress hugged her graceful line and full hips, Wu Suowei was attacked by a strong sex appeal, Wu Suowei's chrysanthemum suddenly clenched, and the small egg suddenly vibrated violently.

Fuck, this is too strong...Wu Suowei gasped.

"Director Wu, what's wrong?" The secretary asked in her sweet voice.

Wu Suowei support his forehead with his hand, "it's nothing."

As a result, the more he told himself not to look at her, the more he couldn't stop from staring at his secretary's hips, making the small egg vibrated furiously, the more it vibrated the more he wanted to look at it, hence...