𝟳. 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁

Flashback

"No, that's so gross!"

Onjo starts to scream while Isak chases her with wet sand. I put my book aside and look at my friends running around the beach. The sun is shining brightly. I close my eyes and relax my body.

"Usually you're the one running around"  Cheongsan twists his head to me. "What's up?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired"

I plop down on my towel and look up to the blue sky.

"How can you be tired" Gyeongsu says confused. "We haven't done anything since the vacation started"

"That's what's making me tired"

"Oh? Is this a confession"

"What confession"

"That you're actually a nerd who enjoys going to school"

I hit him with my book. "And what if I am?"

"Did you just hit me?"

"Yes, I did"

The boy his mouth drops as he twist his head towards his best friend.

"She hit me"

Cheongsan pushes his friend, making him fall backwards. "Now I did too"

Gyeongsu quickly gets up and starts to run towards the sea. Cheongsan grabs my hand and pulls me off the sand.

"Run. Run!"

We start to run the other direction while Gyeongsu starts to chase us with a bucket of sea water. Onjo and Isak join us as Gyeongsu starts to throw water at us.

After a few minutes of running all of us are exhausted. We plop down on the sand and let ourselves catch our breathes.

"I don't want this day to end" Isak says with a smile. "I really forgot all about my worries"

"We should do this more often then"

"Ohh we really should" I get up. "Let's do this again next summer"

I stick my hand out to the group. The first one to get up is Cheongsan. He places his hand on mine. Onjo and Gyeongsu then do the same thing. Isak slowly rises from the sand and places her hand on ours.

"I really hope everything will turn out alright"

Back to the present

My eyes slowly start to open. I can feel my head resting on someone's shoulder. Looking besides me, it's Cheongsan. We're sitting in the recording room. He's sleeping so peacefully. I reach my hand to his hair and push it out of his eyes. He looks so innocent and calm.

I look at him for a second...then a minute...that eventually turns into two minutes.

"Hey..you're awake"

I frighten and jump back a bit. Cheongsan opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Are you okay?" He speaks with a raspy voice.

"I don't know" I say. "What happened?"

"You fainted"

"Then..how am I here?"

30 minutes ago
Writers POV

"Why is it so quiet on the other side?"